Empty Starbucks Cups left behind on shelves

But if it's your fault for leaving it, would you feel entitled to a free replacement? That's what makes this guest a brat and possibly (did she forget or "forget") corrupt.
Oh yes, I should have clarified that I would not expect another drink for free! I would just toss that one and then buy another one if I really wanted it.

Ahh, I'm pretty OCD and would probably worry about that as well. If I leave my water bottle somewhere accidentally and find it later I'm more likely than not to just empty it instead of drinking it.
I would probably do the same thing, but logically a random person probably wouldn’t drink from a random water bottle left on the shelf. Odds are it was untouched.

I would probably do the same thing, but logically a random person probably wouldn’t drink from a random water bottle left on the shelf. Odds are it was untouched.
Some people are assholes. Many kids are assholes. It's not drinking out, it's things like spit and random chemicals from the cleaning supplies aisle put in.

Back