Archived ETL has me "fake scanning" to keep up instocks scores + other instocks issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last Friday, our research with loc was 19%. Yesterday, my TL told me that the STL "flipped out" about the scores, and made her leave the backroom and go scan a ton of stuff (and void everything with a loc) to get the score back up. Now they're really cracking down on us and we have to make absolutely sure that we don't go over that magical 10%, no matter what. They also told me I can use EXF anymore, which was my back-up plan for filling the floor. This is absolutely insane and I don't understand how DTK scores are more important to them than making sales. Also, from talking to my ETL, it seems that he thinks that the entire goal of instocks is to make sure that our scores are green, not to actually keep the floor full. It's driving me mad but, since the STL appears agrees with him, I don't know what to do. Today, I had to keep track of exactly how many scans I had and how many had locs, to make sure the scores were greens till.

I also talked to my ETL about that other TM that doesn't do much, and he was very dismissive and all he said was that he'd talk to him about what our focus areas are. That's great, but if he doesn't care in the first place, what good will it do? I told him that this TM simply doesn't care and I don't think we can force him to care, and he pretty much dismissed that. I'm getting really frustrated with all of this.

This is what Target has become. Cheat and get green. Guest Survey scores low and you have no hours to staff then fill them out yourself, back room accuracy not so good then stop using M delete and use LOCU instead, research or outs with locations numbers high then scan more things you know are not in back over and over. Then eveyone who is not cheating has to start to keep up with those numbers. If you are doing the right thing and trying to fix the real problems you are punished. This is the new Target. Just roll with it not much you can do.

It's BS and it's making me mad because they're basically telling me that they actually don't want me to fill the floor. I'm probably going to bring this up to HR and tell her that it's negatively affecting sales because if it's not on the floor, most guests don't track down a TM to ask them to check the backroom.

Quick question: if an item has already been scanned this week and you scan it again, does that count as a new scan? I'm under the impression that it doesn't.

It should count. IMO!
Hold off talking to hr for now. Stay focus on your scans. Challege yourself daily to beat yourself. Make it a game. Review scores daily.
Spot will take care of that other tm. Keep on documenting.
Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back