Archived ETL Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone let me know how realistic the 50 hour work week is? I have a job offer and want to know what I am getting into

Depends on the store and your STL. I just came off a 12 hour day. Worked 10s Sunday and Monday. Will probably work 12 again tomorrow. Bounceback is in full force right now. I've worked at least 60 every week for the past month including working from home or a nearby store on my days off. Other than Christmas, I have not had a real day off in over 2 weeks. I've got a long weekend coming up though.

I'm not complaining. My STL has high standards and expects a lot, but they also reward accordingly. I also genuinely enjoy my job and the people I work with. Your results will vary at different stores.

It also depends on your position as well. Our LOG will easily put in 10 to 12 hours on truck days. But our HR? She probably does 40 to 45.

It also depends on your position as well. Our LOG will easily put in 10 to 12 hours on truck days. But our HR? She probably does 40 to 45.
I think it also depends on the person. I'm HR and I put in my time. I have a team that I can delegate too and I take care of the stuff they literally can not do. I spend 80%+ of my time out on the floor or in the back. I know of other HR that's may not even work a full 40 and they spend 80%+ of that in their office.

I don't think anyone here can give you a definite answer, I can tell you though that you WILL work over 40 hours. Now like everyone else says here it really depends on your building and the expectations set by your higher ups. Best of Luck! ETL Replen here doing 44 to 48 hours on the regular, Lots of downtime though!

I don't think anyone here can give you a definite answer, I can tell you though that you WILL work over 40 hours. Now like everyone else says here it really depends on your building and the expectations set by your higher ups. Best of Luck! ETL Replen here doing 44 to 48 hours on the regular, Lots of downtime though!
We do have a few etls on the forum. You are correct, it depends on store size & mgt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back