Archived ETL-HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I started lurking on these forums because I'm currently in the interview process for an ETL-HR position. I'm learning a lot about what it really is like to work for Target, the good and the bad.

The one thing that concerned me is i've seen several references on different posts stating that the ETL-HR position is being phased out, if so why would they be looking to hire me as one? I see various posts online for other regions hiring ETL-HR's as well.

Any insight?

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I started lurking on these forums because I'm currently in the interview process for an ETL-HR position. I'm learning a lot about what it really is like to work for Target, the good and the bad.

The one thing that concerned me is i've seen several references on different posts stating that the ETL-HR position is being phased out, if so why would they be looking to hire me as one? I see various posts online for other regions hiring ETL-HR's as well.

Any insight?

Thank you.

Most of the word saying ETL-HR is being phased out is coming out of most states except California, at least as far as i can tell thats true. For one reason or another we've been able to keep that position open here. I'm sure it has something to do with headcount on the store level

Recently my store's ETL-HR got promoted to HRBP and ETL-GE switched over to ETL-HR..?

But yeah, defiantly true. I have noticed many openings/job postings under "ETL" on Target's website for SRTL HR. ETL-HR is being phased out.

It depends on your store's staffing numbers and volume I believe. My TGT contacts have informed me the STL will take over some general HR duties. While District/BP HR or a mobile HR rep will make rounds in each district.

It depends on your store's staffing numbers and volume I believe. My TGT contacts have informed me the STL will take over some general HR duties. While District/BP HR or a mobile HR rep will make rounds in each district.

This is spot on. Some stores in my region are experimenting with the STL writing the schedule and to little success.

It appeara to me as if Region 100 and 200 still largely have etl hrs. But 300 and 400 are mostly senior TL hr.

Many etl hrs have been ETLs of other areas. So don't worry about the position disappearing yet. HR experience is highly translatable outside of Target. Use that to your advantage and get as many experience as you can.

This is spot on. Some stores in my region are experimenting with the STL writing the schedule and to little success.

It appeara to me as if Region 100 and 200 still largely have etl hrs. But 300 and 400 are mostly senior TL hr.

Many etl hrs have been ETLs of other areas. So don't worry about the position disappearing yet. HR experience is highly translatable outside of Target. Use that to your advantage and get as many experience as you can.
Yes, many experience, many success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back