Archived ETL phone interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am a recent college grad, specializing in Human Resources. I applied for an ETL position and got an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. I worked at Target briefly (about 4 or 5 months) between my internships about a year ago so I understand the basics role of the ETL.

I've been looking around this website, trying to understand the process so I know for the future. Does anyone have any advice on what this round of the interview may look like? I'm guessing it will be pretty basic.

Also, I've read that ETL's in training get placed in different places? They don't hire certain people for specific roles? My background is HR, so is it possible I might get placed in a different role?

Any insight would be great!

Different districts work in different ways...in my district/group anybody with a degree in Human Resources gets fast-tracked into ETL-HR. Might be different in your area though. You should know though that ETL-HR has been getting consolidated with ETL-AP in some stores. Keep that in mind when you get your assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back