Archived ETL without a degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a SRTL and i dont even have a hs diploma. Anything is possible just do your job to the best of your ability and good things will happen. (my stl and dtl and hrbp know of my situation)

I am very confused. I was told it was impossible to promote up to ETL even if you had a degree. I was also told that Senior Team Lead required a degree? Does it vary by district? Its all very annoying to hear people just say "well just work hard and you'll move up you lazy bum" and then Im at a company where all you need to succeed are glorious bazooms and a 4 year degree in basket weaving from DeVry

I am very confused. I was told it was impossible to promote up to ETL even if you had a degree. I was also told that Senior Team Lead required a degree? Does it vary by district? Its all very annoying to hear people just say "well just work hard and you'll move up you lazy bum" and then Im at a company where all you need to succeed are glorious bazooms and a 4 year degree in basket weaving from DeVry

How would anyone ever be an ETL if it were impossible to be one even WITH a degree?

How would anyone ever be an ETL if it were impossible to be one even WITH a degree?

I meant to promote up to ETL from TM/TL/SrTL. I thought you could only do it as an entry

I meant to promote up to ETL from TM/TL/SrTL. I thought you could only do it as an entry

Makes sense. Sorry, I misinterpreted it. Promoting up to ETL happens but they prefer new employees so they can mold them into their type of leader fresh out of college. It's definitely more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back