Archived Etl without college?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuition discounts are not for all Tm's, anymore.
Here are folks allowed to get tutition stuff.
The following folks qualified:
Store:
APS, Sr APS , PMT, property mgt tm, & tl's.
Regular tm - no.
DC:
Regular tm(not seasonal)
Hq:
Regular tm(not seasonal)

I don't doubt you but I thought tuition discounts were open to all (through partner universities) Tuition reimbursements were only open to some.

I don't doubt you but I thought tuition discounts were open to all (through partner universities) Tuition reimbursements were only open to some.
It got changed last year.:(
Also, emergency fund & give to your school thing got dropped too.

My ETLS told me that you need a degree, which is a lie. I know. They don't know I know, but j know. I've had other ETLS tell me they were in school when they got promoted to ETL. I was preparing to be an ETL when I had one year left, but I got pregnant and took time off so that pushed my degree back. Ever since returning over a year ago I've been struggling to maintain my position. They think that because I'm a mom with a kid that I can't handle it. I love my STL though... So even when I hate it I can't picture leaving.

I've been told that this program is only available for ETLs.
it is available for a distribution center workers and for store workers TL and above. you can find the information under my pay and benefits I believe or maybe ehr I forget which but either way you click the link and submit the information they request either two weeks prior to beginning of classes or two weeks prior to course ending and then you have to submit your grades also they only reimburse you for passing grades and it has a cap of abour 3-4,000 per year but you can continue to apply for it even after you've graduated to pay off the remaining balance you had to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back