Archived Ever found out a coworker led a secret life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shouldn't people be honest about who they are especially during pride month?

Hahaha, you think I'm going to bug someone at work about possibly being a closet homosexual? Are you serious? Did you not see the episode of Survivor last year when one of the contestants outed another one for being trans? Tread lightly is the best approach.
I'll just stick to being curious about my coworker's possible closet homosexualness.

Hahaha, you think I'm going to bug someone at work about possibly being a closet homosexual? Are you serious? Did you not see the episode of Survivor last year when one of the contestants outed another one for being trans? Tread lightly is the best approach.
I'll just stick to being curious about my coworker's possible closet homosexualness.

Never said that at all. Now shut up

Every day I wonder if anyone that asked for my Patreon link worked at my store and if I’ve walked past/talked to someone who’s seen my nudes and I have no clue

Found out our SLTL has slept with literally the whole store [maybe not whole-but TM's,TL's and ETl's male or Female] even has a kid with the old PMT. I haven't figured out how she has manage to stay at this store after all these rumors either.

That is nasty. That's taking "teamwork" to a whore whole different level. :eek:

Had a girl in one of my stores who was a cosplaying web cam girl. One newly hired electronics guys recognized her. It was mega awkward when he introduced himself as one of her biggest donors, and thought she'd be interested in him.

Another store, my biggest manliest guy on the flow team, turned out to be one hell of a drag queen. He was part of a show, and after a few years, trusted a couple of us to invite us to it, knowing we'd keep it quiet. As far as I know it was never discovered.

Absolute best though, was when I was a TL and I walked into the bakery freezer, and found one TM going down on another. They both were married and told me it was the only place they could be alone. Needless to say we had to term both, but to this day I'm still impressed with his ability to "perform" in the cold.

Had a girl in one of my stores who was a cosplaying web cam girl. One newly hired electronics guys recognized her. It was mega awkward when he introduced himself as one of her biggest donors, and thought she'd be interested in him.

Another store, my biggest manliest guy on the flow team, turned out to be one hell of a drag queen. He was part of a show, and after a few years, trusted a couple of us to invite us to it, knowing we'd keep it quiet. As far as I know it was never discovered.

Absolute best though, was when I was a TL and I walked into the bakery freezer, and found one TM going down on another. They both were married and told me it was the only place they could be alone. Needless to say we had to term both, but to this day I'm still impressed with his ability to "perform" in the cold.

Working restaurants it was pretty commen for the chefs and waitresses to use the coolers and sometimes the freezer as meetup spots.
Never did it myself but I'm told you warm up pretty quick.

We used to have a TM that we all thought was really an alien.

Like legit, that person worked some overnight, work at home thing but that person never really went into details and when I asked them about what the job was, it was some sort of sales thing that involved refrigerators. Overnight.

And this person was always eating candy. They were an older person, very tall and skinny as a rail. Always. Candy.
And they brought their lunch usually but was caught as the person who was eating everyone else's lunch and stuff in the fridge-- especially sweet snacks.

They once went around the store and offered us all Market Pantry fruit snacks. They had opened the locker in the breakroom and took all the requisitioned snacks for our special snack day and decided to share them that night with us instead. OOOH our HR was pissed. It was hilarious. "here. i got us snacks, want one?"

They also did some DNA testing for an ancestry thing. Twice. No matches and I swear to god this person said the dna kept coming up as not human. WHY!?

So... double life as an alien.

more like omega awkward

not gonna lie, there's a few people in my store I wouldn't mind meeting up with in the freezer ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back