Archived Ever had a TM die at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all merely fleeting memories. That's Life.

Y'all. I went into shop today and one of my TMs told me that one of our softlines TMs died over the weekend. He was in his 20s, and they're not sure if it was drugs, alcohol, suicide or some combo thereof.

He was a super great guy and the best TM you could hope to work with, and we're all taking it pretty hard.

I noticed he hadn't been in the past week or so--noticeable because the guy was always there, always cheerful, always grabbing call boxes, going for carry outs, first to volunteer to back up the lanes, you name it.

Fuck.

Condolences and may he Rest In Peace.

Y'all. I went into shop today and one of my TMs told me that one of our softlines TMs died over the weekend. He was in his 20s, and they're not sure if it was drugs, alcohol, suicide or some combo thereof.

He was a super great guy and the best TM you could hope to work with, and we're all taking it pretty hard.

I noticed he hadn't been in the past week or so--noticeable because the guy was always there, always cheerful, always grabbing call boxes, going for carry outs, first to volunteer to back up the lanes, you name it.

Fuck.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard. Use the resources target brings in. We had those rubber bracelets made for the team in remembrance. It helped knowing we couldn't all take off for services.

Tonight my TL confirmed it was suicide. Apparently his best friend killed himself a couple weeks ago and his mother couldn't handle it, so C handled all the arrangements for him, which is pretty damn depressing on its own and if you're already struggling with depression (on top of losing your best friend), well. He was texting his TL that day and she called for a welfare check on him and they found him.
a lo
Services are tomorrow. I didn't know him as well as some others, and it's been a pretty rough week for a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back