Archived Everyone is playing Pokemon Go at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our store is a pokespot and the restaurant next door is a gym lol. I guess it's better than everyone text. At least their walking around now >.>

I have no eye deer what this pokemon shit is about.

Prolly a good thing...

Not in my world.

ourHaOw.gif

Im so sad my store isnt a pokespot and there arent any within walking distance for break/lunch

I will admit I have been using my phone

I am also willing to accept a coaching for playing on the clock

#team mystic

According to a few guys who play in the back corner of our one stockroom is a gym. It is an interesting concept game. Gets people out of the house and walking around.

You might to stop...
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

While you track Pokémon, Pokémon Go tracks you

While you track Pokémon, Pokémon Go tracks you

This really shouldn't be surprising to anyone in 2016, the article isn't very insightful, it's just cashing in on the trend.

I'm more concerned for my battery life. I had all location services (including the ones that locate your phone if lost) disabled. Partially out of overprotection for my privacy, but mostly for improved battery performance. It makes a huge difference. This is the first app that's ever got me to allow the use of location services, but I still turn them off when not in use. Facebook is a bigger risk to your privacy than this, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Nope, but in a town about 125 miles a way a woman playing the game found a dead body on a river bank last week.

-Snipped picture-
The thing about this is you don't really -need- your phone out

Stuff it in a MyDevice holder like I do or in your pocket (not recommended if your pockets are small/tight it will overheat) and it vibrates when a Pokemon is around and catching takes like..10 seconds. I waste more time chatting up Target Mobile than catching Pokemon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back