Archived Everything's fine. I'm here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to help out new and old team members alike as best I can on the Target Reddit sub, but it's just not that active (and BBs are better), so I figured I might as well sign up here.

I've worked at Target for a couple of years as a consumables, meat, and electronics team member, a GSA, and for the last year, a TL Logistics-BR/IS.

It's been pretty rough at our store. Some previous management issues at our store lead to the sarcastic mantra "Everything's fine." (the leadership didn't seem to care that things were broken). Some fresh blood has got things rolling again and things are looking good.

I've worked in the service industry most of my working life. I spent the better part of a decade working in restaurants and Target was my first adventure into retail. I feel like a freak because of it, but I really enjoy retail. My perfect shift would involve wandering around the sales floor and front-end helping guests. Unfortunately, that's not really feasible is it?

I'm a very curious person and have a desperate need to know how things work, so I'm generally a pretty good resource for information. Hopefully I can help some people out here and learn some more from you folks!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Quite a few active threads right now & the knowledge exchange is always busy.

Welcome, and you sound awesome!

Now, get a moderator to change your username...

PLZ!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back