Archived Ex ETL AMA (ask me anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to elaborate. With regards to my first point, the entire premise of your thread is that the knowledge you possess is somehow uncommon on this site. It is not. There are numerous ETLs, former ETLs and at least one STL who post here. I recall none who had the, and I don't know how else to put it, self-absorption, to create a separate thread asking the board to come to them with questions about how it works on the other side of the proverbial curtain. I will attribute this to maturity or perhaps just good manners.

In addition to Target, I worked in another part of the retail sector. What you did as an ETL would be called a "shift supervisor" in most every other area of retail. The higher pay is mostly attributable to the fact that Target uses ETLs as a farm system for future STLs and above. Just to provide some perspective, as a department manager in another area of retail, I was not only responsible for department sales, but for calculating and answering for my gross profit margins, merchandising and conducting all inventories. Additionally, I managed the store when the store manager and asst. manager were gone. At no point as an ETL were you calculating gross profits, making macro-level merchandising decisions, taking inventory of tens of thousands of dollars of merchandise and so on. This is not to show all the massive things for which I was responsible, it is to show how little ETLs actually do in comparison to managers in the rest of the retail industry. It's entirely unremarkable and most shift supervisors at your local grocery store chain have a better handle on their entire store than most ETLs have of theirs.

As to the second portion of my post, your attitude towards team members is disturbing, but not surprising, as the corporate culture in which you were immersed only reinforces lack of empathy and hierarchical views of the workplace. Your comment about who is "deserving" of a place in Target is the most revealing comment, yet. Let me give you a piece of advice as someone who is older than you and has worked not only as a manager, but has worked as a teacher. In both contexts, you will encounter a fair number of folks who think you are showing them "disrespect." First, you will find, many times, that there is something underlying in their lives that is greater than anything you or I have to deal with on a daily basis. Second, your reaction to these folks will define the workplace or classroom far greater than anything they will do. If your reaction in the workplace is, rather than letting go of an insolent employee, to play with their hours and give them back-to-back shifts, you will simply exacerbate the problem and alert others to the fact that you're an immature manager. I should note that none of the scenarios you listed above are situations in which a seasoned manager or teacher would demand that the person be shown the door. Finally, and this is a lesson I had to learn the hard way many times, those folks who are "disrespecting" you many times feel you are disrespecting them. Many times, they are 100% correct. People in their early/mid-20s are particularly apt to be oblivious to how they come off to others.

In regards to your shift supervisor comment. I feel you are beyond way off. As an ETL, I
WAS responsible for what happened in that store. So whether that store was an 18 million dollar store or an 80 million dollar store, it was my responsibility along with my peers of what went on thru it. Shift manager? A TL is a shift manager. Even at the new company I currently am employed at and others I interviewed with, every position was the equivalent responsibilities of an ETL. Opening/Closing building. Responsible for payroll, sales, etc. I don't know how you can be little an ETL position when it's the ETL's that fill in for the STL's or other STL's when they are on vacation or leave. Your "Shift manager" which you say is below an assistant covering an STL, then that company is awfully trusting. Many ETL's I know covered STL vacations and month long leaves as development. Far from a Shift Manager and downgrade of responsibilities like you make it out to seem.

In terms of ETL's being used as a farm system. Isn't that what every company does? I can name 10 off the top of my head that have almost the exact same management set up in retail. It works for retailers and many businesses.
In terms of macro level involvement on merchandise: So working in a freaky back to college store, you are assuming that when I was logistics I never met with my distribution center to plan/drive sales on certain top key items for college: Futons, mirrors, hangers etc?
Did you know ETL's do cover gross margin, sales , looking at gross profits and what areas are performing and under performing? I mean I am guessing you were never an ETL so you don't know that there are reports monthly that come out that we have to review and come up with action plans for? But again, you seem to know all.
When you challenge what an ETL can "order or manage". This comes from the company philosphy itself. It has nothing to do with ETL's responsibilities. Why do you think they have "buyers" for the company. That is their job. To manage what comes in/out of stores. There are stores I know of that yes, assistant managers do order for their areas. But it is more they own the "instocks" piece of it, instead of a specific team. I know that retailer is outdated and doesn't even have distribution centers so it is more of a macro level focus on it to understand what you have, how much you have and what you may sell. That is a sign of a retailer behind the times on efficiency and logistics.

I never once in any of my posts said that this knowledge is not out there already or even common knowledge. I opened a thread for those who wanted to ask a Q they wanted an answer to and wanted to know. End of story. I never once said I knew more than anyone ever at Target and numerous times have said throughout I don't know the answer to that. So again, you are far off base. Just because no one else has started something like this, doesn't make me a self absorbed person? I am sure no one else started a Walmart, because you had all your mom and pop shops, yet OMG here comes someone doing what everyone else knows how to do or understands, but does it better. I guarantee an STL could do a better AMA and more power to them. But again, you are far off base on your assumption.

I have been more empathetic in this thread to many tm's and I empathized with many of my tm's that didn't have transportation to work, worked 2-3 jobs, worked 7 days a week. You think I don't feel blessed? However, at the end of the day, as any manager should/will tell you, at the end of the day, a job must be done. I cannot empathize with someone that misses 2 days a work a week and calls in. How can I run a business long term successful? I am not assuming entire teams are bad workers and don't want to work. However, you have those in every store that bring down others. Usually those are the ones that complain about hours, etc and feel they are owed for something they are owed nothing for. Everyday I drove past people standing on the street begging for money. I would take those people over some I hired because if they are willing to be out there every single fucking day in all weather, I can only imagine the work ethic they may bring into work and love to have the opportunity to work as opposed to those who feel the world owes them. Did you know in other states, most retailers don't give a break for 6 hours of work? Most states don't require a lunch after 6 hours? You have tm's bitching after 2 hours they need a break working a 4 hour shift.

When you talk about respecting/disrespecting, again you are assuming and putting words and actions into my managerial skills. I never once said I made someone work split shifts. I said that is what the company as a whole is doing. My posts have all said that this is what Target and corporations will be going to. Did I agree with it no? But at the end of the day with someone with no options for work, you have to do what you have to do. What about ETL's that close at 2a and are back at 6a? They can very easily go somewhere else but they don't. When I talk about work life balance, I worked more awful back to back shifts, overnights to days than any employee I knew. It was what the business needed. If I didn't set that example of hard work and flexibility, how could I hold my team accountable to it. If I didn't pick up trash or throw a truck or make a bale how could I hold my team accountable? I couldn't, which is why I did every single thing my TM's had to do. There wasn't one thing above me or above them.

Again your assumptions are very far off base for someone you've never met or interacted with. I have often said throughout that I agree with things Target does and I disagree with a lot too.

I always thought an ETL was equivalent to an assistant manager.

It is, that poster doesn't know what they are talking about. There are numerous other retailers that are equal or bigger than Target that use the exact same managerial pyramid that Target does
I am sure there are smaller retailers that maybe hav ea "shift manager" make bigger decisions but I can guarantee it is no where near the size/business of a Target

The entire premise of this thread is highly revealing of the author.

The post with regards to team members going to work at McDonald's if they don't like crappy treatment with regards to hours is even more revealing.

Please do elaborate..
What is it highly revealing of me? I have pointed out numerous things wrong with Target and things that are good.
I think you are missing the point in that comment I made. At the end of the day any company has a business to run and be profitable. There are numerous team members out there that do no deserve the job they have. Their thoughts of a job involve coming in whenever, being paid for walking around and not doing anything. It's true in every store. Every single poster can identify 2-4 people in their store that think they are entitled to everything, shouldn't have to do anything and deserve to get everything their way
I was more than open to tm's bringing me concerns and suggesstions. But when someone seriously suggests longer breaks or why I can't use my phone and it doesn't slow me down stocking boxes. Enough is enough. There is the door. I had a high tolerance for laziness and gave people multiple chances. But again, the thought behind it was, if you don't show respect as a tm, you don't deserve that respect and I challenge those to find a happier place elsewhere.

I obviously left the company.
So I don't again know what you mean by how its highly revealing of me..

Also in regards to tm's not getting enough hours to leave. Please find me a retailer/food industry where you can walk in and get 40 hours. Please. Because I can tell you where I currently work, when you start, you are guaranteed 0 hours. ZERO. EVERYONE starts part time. Your promotion, is being promoted to full time. Very few people get promoted to full time because its based on performance, attendance, attitude, desire, etc. No one is entitled to 40 hours from day 1. Not one soul. But if you work for it and prove you deserve it, then yes. But again, it's not profitable/smart to have 10 people working 40 hours as opposed to 40 people working 10 hours.
Implying that "working really hard" is a magical panacea for getting more hours and things like middle school politics dont exist

So you expect to do the minimum and get recognized and promoted for doing the bare minimum?
Of course their is politics in Target. I said there were when talking about people that got promoted before/after me. Their is politics in every business/retail/ aspect of life you come across. Its a fact of life. I never said their wasnt

The mentality of this company is a joke. It's all "this is retail and you have to be our blindly obedient slave or leave". That mentality is going to make minions resent the ETLs even more.
It shouldn't make you resent ETL's. They have 0 control what comes down from corporate. If you asked them about 90% of the changes they must roll out, they hate almost all of them. Trust me.
If you are hating your ETL's for new changes, you don't have a realistic view of how the company works

Melvin,
In regards to disrespecting of team members. When it came to for example, setting an expectation of minute a box stocking. Which is in reality, double what it really is on an average of all areas. If I am working at a regular pace say in chemicals and can knock out 100 boxes in 60 minutes and you can only knock out 45, and I hold you accountable to looking at your phone, wandering around, that is being disrespectful by holding someone accountable, when other team members with the same training, etc, are easily out performing them day in day out?
Granted I understand not every person 24/7 will be at 100% every truck. It's tiring. Believe me I get it. But at the end of a day if someone is burned out and they cannot meet requirements of the job, what else am I supposed to do? Let them slide by and hold everyone else accountable while they see them not being held accountable? because that is being disrespectful to those busting their asses

I always thought an ETL was equivalent to an assistant manager.

It is, that poster doesn't know what they are talking about. There are numerous other retailers that are equal or bigger than Target that use the exact same managerial pyramid that Target does
I am sure there are smaller retailers that maybe hav ea "shift manager" make bigger decisions but I can guarantee it is no where near the size/business of a Target

I was quite clearly drawing comparisons based upon job responsibilities. The responsibilities of ETLs when compared to those of managers in most other retail establishments given a title that is supposedly equivalent to that of "assistant manager" are minimal. And by "minimal," I really mean not even comparable. Again, you were not controlling inventory, figuring out profit margins, developing merchandising plans and all the other things I listed.

One of my points of comparison is a multi-billion dollar, publicly-traded grocery chain. Frankly, your responsibilities as an ETL were far short of that of department managers. It was more comparable to that of a shift supervisor. You can produce all the organizational charts you wish, but the only valid way of making comparisons is to delineate what precisely are the responsibilities for each position.

Melvin,
In regards to disrespecting of team members. When it came to for example, setting an expectation of minute a box stocking. Which is in reality, double what it really is on an average of all areas. If I am working at a regular pace say in chemicals and can knock out 100 boxes in 60 minutes and you can only knock out 45, and I hold you accountable to looking at your phone, wandering around, that is being disrespectful by holding someone accountable, when other team members with the same training, etc, are easily out performing them day in day out?
Granted I understand not every person 24/7 will be at 100% every truck. It's tiring. Believe me I get it. But at the end of a day if someone is burned out and they cannot meet requirements of the job, what else am I supposed to do? Let them slide by and hold everyone else accountable while they see them not being held accountable? because that is being disrespectful to those busting their asses

The response of yours to which I was replying was one dealing with team members who desire regular hours and not having to work back-to-back shifts on a consistent basis. If I remember correctly, your response was along the lines of, "Well, I have to deal with it so you should not be complaining. If you are complaining, go find a job at McDonald's." A paraphrasing of what you said, but I think a fair representation. Yeah, I think that's a particularly poor response to a legitimate complaint, probably from some productive employees who just want to be able to have a bit of sleep regularity.

This is kind of the flip side of a post on here a couple weeks ago in which an ETL wasn't particularly interested in hearing tales of woe from team members because the company has always treated her fine. In this case, it's, "The company makes me work unreasonable schedules, so I don't want to hear about your complaints about having to work unreasonable schedules. Besides, they have profits to make." Fortunately, throughout history, we have had folks who aren't satisfied with those types of answers in response to the myriad ways in which our corporate friends seek to maximize profits upon the backs of those who keep the machine going. One of the fascinating phenomena of corporate culture is how the cogs in said machine will readily turn upon those next to or below them instead of the people above them who create the unreasonable or immoral commandments. Unfortunately, it seems that many of the cogs don't realize they are merely cogs.

I don't resent most ETLs just the bad ones. To be honest, most of the bad ones at my store are gone which has been a relief. I will be called a sexist but I have always found it is easier to talk to female ETLs than male ETLs. Male ETLs can have the "bully" gene in them. Trust me, I've had ETLs gang up and bully me. It's sad. And since there is no union, it's you all by yourself against them. Hard to defend yourself when you are being character assassinated with lies.

Did you ever have a day at your Target store where you just wanted to quit and walk out and never come back? If so, how did you deal with days like that? Where did you get the motivation or fuel to keep going and survive at Target? Religion, family, and/or your ownself/will to fight/survive?

I don't resent most ETLs just the bad ones. To be honest, most of the bad ones at my store are gone which has been a relief. I will be called a sexist but I have always found it is easier to talk to female ETLs than male ETLs. Male ETLs can have the "bully" gene in them. Trust me, I've had ETLs gang up and bully me. It's sad. And since there is no union, it's you all by yourself against them. Hard to defend yourself when you are being character assassinated with lies.

Did you ever have a day at your Target store where you just wanted to quit and walk out and never come back? If so, how did you deal with days like that? Where did you get the motivation or fuel to keep going and survive at Target? Religion, family, and/or your ownself/will to fight/survive?

Course I had those days. I mean I think you can have those days anywhere. To deal with it, basically have to understand, tomorrow will be a better day and there are people in worse shape than this worrying and stressing over reshop, freight, etc. I mean my motivation was $ and I was actually getting some development from my better STL's.

Plus I was an athlete in high school and college so quitting wasn't really in my blood

How did you enjoy the internship? Will be participating in June!
I enjoyed it to be honest. But beware, they will feed you and lead you to believe what your job is and what your job will look like and it won't look like what it really is. I was an intern trainer for 5 interns and believe me, we were told to paint it rosy red, not gloomy doom.

I'm an extended intern....

The initial summer internship was fun. You go on volunteer events and you go on tour of a DC... It was fun. Loved it.

My extended internship... Not so much. I'm hoping to secure something else before the actual ETL training phase...

What did you do to get an extended internship? Anything special? Because I am hoping to get one for the final year I have of college at the store near my school. Any advice helps! Thank you.

It really depends on the store. As an extended intern, you will retain your internship pay ($15 and up), so it really depends on if the store has the payroll to support an extended intern or not. One way is to show your interest in learning other work centers. For example, I was a LOG-intern but wanted to learn frontend processes for when I would encounter a guest concern or so I could help support the frontend when needed. So I was able to spend a come days at guest service and shadowing the GSTL.... She liked me and thought I did really well up there. As it just so happened, a GSA left (so hours were available) and so my STL offered me to stay as a co-GSTL/Guest Experience Intern.

Also, make sure you have a good relationship with the STL and DTL. They are the ones who will decide to keep on as an extended intern... And if the store in which you completed your internship doesn't have hours/payroll, they may speak to other STL's about finding you placement. But show interest in staying through the year, talk about it your statuses, talk about it with your mentor, and talk about it with your reciter. Also, some extended interns just come back for Back-to-school and Holiday, so if you want stay the whole school make it noted.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me...

I enjoyed it to be honest. But beware, they will feed you and lead you to believe what your job is and what your job will look like and it won't look like what it really is. I was an intern trainer for 5 interns and believe me, we were told to paint it rosy red, not gloomy doom.

I'm an extended intern....

The initial summer internship was fun. You go on volunteer events and you go on tour of a DC... It was fun. Loved it.

My extended internship... Not so much. I'm hoping to secure something else before the actual ETL training phase...

What did you do to get an extended internship? Anything special? Because I am hoping to get one for the final year I have of college at the store near my school. Any advice helps! Thank you.

It really depends on the store. As an extended intern, you will retain your internship pay ($15 and up), so it really depends on if the store has the payroll to support an extended intern or not. One way is to show your interest in learning other work centers. For example, I was a LOG-intern but wanted to learn frontend processes for when I would encounter a guest concern or so I could help support the frontend when needed. So I was able to spend a come days at guest service and shadowing the GSTL.... She liked me and thought I did really well up there. As it just so happened, a GSA left (so hours were available) and so my STL offered me to stay as a co-GSTL/Guest Experience Intern.

Also, make sure you have a good relationship with the STL and DTL. They are the ones who will decide to keep on as an extended intern... And if the store in which you completed your internship doesn't have hours/payroll, they may speak to other STL's about finding you placement. But show interest in staying through the year, talk about it your statuses, talk about it with your mentor, and talk about it with your reciter. Also, some extended interns just come back for Back-to-school and Holiday, so if you want stay the whole school make it noted.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me...

Thank you! The problem is I am interning in a different district than the store I would have to be an extended intern(I go away for school and am interning at home). I plan to sit down with my STLs at both stores and try to figure something out. I really appreciate the insight!

Will you shed any light on the secrecy that is AP? Why is Target so sadly secretive of its plain clothes AP workers? Yes, I know that there are AP workers that are in street clothes and don't wear name badges. What makes them so special that they don't have to abide by the red shirt, khakis, and name badge?
I overheard one ETL say sometime in a conversation with another team member about how we aren't even supposed to know that they exist. That just makes me laugh.
Is it normal for street clothes AP to test the walkie talkies by doing the "testing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". I am pretty sure that it is an AP plain clothes human because the voice is not a familiar one. I've worked at Target for so longer than I memorize TMs, TLs, and ETLs voices on the walkie talkies.
I know this is probably a sensitive issue but I am just curious to know why Target is so secretive about it. I think I know the answer but I' not sure. Target AP just comes off like the TSA and NSA. Very secretive and powerful. Any insight on dummy cameras?

And what about the other plain clothes workers that work in the "secret" area of clerical? Are those people tech support or what?

Will you shed any light on the secrecy that is AP? Why is Target so sadly secretive of its plain clothes AP workers? Yes, I know that there are AP workers that are in street clothes and don't wear name badges. What makes them so special that they don't have to abide by the red shirt, khakis, and name badge?
I overheard one ETL say sometime in a conversation with another team member about how we aren't even supposed to know that they exist.

The plain clothes AP used to be a standard at most stores. They used to be pretty common at most stores and wore plain clothes so they didn't stick out as much when shadowing guests. AFAIK, most of those positions have been eliminated although I bet some still exist at high risk stores. I don't see how TM aren't supposed to know they exist. They have to take breaks and lunches at some point and someone is going to notice when someone is frequently lurking in electronics watching people and going in and out of the AP office.

Is it normal for street clothes AP to test the walkie talkies by doing the "testing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". I am pretty sure that it is an AP plain clothes human because the voice is not a familiar one.

It's a recording. It's been around for about 12-13 years now and none of us have been able to figure out why it exists.

Any insight on dummy cameras?

One of our former AP guys said the point of dummy cameras is to try to deter theft by making people think they are being watched. Additionally, they also run wiring to it so that they can plug a camera into it at any time if they feel an area needs more attention.

And what about the other plain clothes workers that work in the "secret" area of clerical? Are those people tech support or what?

Que? I have never seen a secret area of clerical. The only room in our store I have never set foot in is the cash office and I know the people that work there are in red/khaki as well.

We had a cash counter and part time clerical person who never went up front so she didn't wear red and khaki.
She also had been working there since the store opened so she kinda got away with murder.

sometimes i come in just to do cash office on my day off because we're STILL short a gsa and gstl so i don't wear red and khaki. Part of the reason I don't is because if it's my day off i want out of there asap so if i'm not wearing red and khaki they can't keep me to go out to the floor. I got this approval from HR and my ETL because they were keeping me after cash office quite often and as much as I love OT i also love having a day off.

A company will never lower their expectations and say, ya we are low on hours, so we can slack. They will never ever do it. They will try to drain every bit of work out of every bit of person. Law of diminishing returns. At some point, they will realize its not a working model. Until lifestyles change and workers say no, it will continue to be cut cut cut and bleed every ounce of work out.

Workers saying "No" has a tendency to result in CA or terminations rather than change. The only time I have ever seen Spot back off on standards was when they implemented the rule that everyone needs to be out the door within an hour after close. The definition of a "brand" zone changed dramatically.

So workers saying no to a basic function of their job shouldn't be terms for CA or termination?
I mean your name isn't on the outside of the building. Target can change the core roles whenever the fuck they please. Again, retail is an ever changing business because today's model won't work tomorrow.

If you say no I won't ask for redcards, then you aren't doing your core roles. If you say no I won't help someone out or help a guest , then you aren't doing your core roles.
Thanks for all your answers you are right target is a business

Question for the Ex ETL...

How do you (or any ETL) expect a truck unload to start well with only five people and on a payday weekend in a city that has today had its first warm day in three months?

How do you except those same people to stay after their scheduled shift afterwards?

I overheard one ETL say sometime in a conversation with another team member about how we aren't even supposed to know that they exist.

The plain clothes AP used to be a standard at most stores. They used to be pretty common at most stores and wore plain clothes so they didn't stick out as much when shadowing guests. AFAIK, most of those positions have been eliminated although I bet some still exist at high risk stores. I don't see how TM aren't supposed to know they exist. They have to take breaks and lunches at some point and someone is going to notice when someone is frequently lurking in electronics watching people and going in and out of the AP office.

This. My APS says hi to me sometimes, but it's usually a good idea not to acknowledge AP on the floor unless they need your help servicing a guest. You don't want to draw attention to them.

Que? I have never seen a secret area of clerical. The only room in our store I have never set foot in is the cash office and I know the people that work there are in red/khaki as well.

Sounds like the cash office, or possibly the control room (where the server equipment is)?

sometimes i come in just to do cash office on my day off because we're STILL short a gsa and gstl so i don't wear red and khaki. Part of the reason I don't is because if it's my day off i want out of there asap so if i'm not wearing red and khaki they can't keep me to go out to the floor.
I started wearing jeans for my overnight shifts or when I'm scheduled to leave before store open.
My TL and some ETLs would always expect me to stay past my shift, but I can't because I have class in the morning.
So now I use the whole jean thing as an excuse. One ETL was desperate for me to stay past scheduled,
that she offered to requisition khakis lol.

sometimes i come in just to do cash office on my day off because we're STILL short a gsa and gstl so i don't wear red and khaki. Part of the reason I don't is because if it's my day off i want out of there asap so if i'm not wearing red and khaki they can't keep me to go out to the floor.
I started wearing jeans for my overnight shifts or when I'm scheduled to leave before store open.
My TL and some ETLs would always expect me to stay past my shift, but I can't because I have class in the morning.
So now I use the whole jean thing as an excuse. One ETL was desperate for me to stay past scheduled,
that she offered to requisition khakis lol.

I always wore jeans or shorts and my most obnoxious T-shirts, when we did overnights.
The time I wore one of my wife's NEA shirts went over really well.

I overheard one ETL say sometime in a conversation with another team member about how we aren't even supposed to know that they exist. That just makes me laugh.
Is it normal for street clothes AP to test the walkie talkies by doing the "testing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". I am pretty sure that it is an AP plain clothes human because the voice is not a familiar one. I've worked at Target for so longer than I memorize TMs, TLs, and ETLs voices on the walkie talkies.
I know this is probably a sensitive issue but I am just curious to know why Target is so secretive about it. I think I know the answer but I' not sure. Target AP just comes off like the TSA and NSA. Very secretive and powerful. Any insight on dummy cameras?

I work in AP. The plain clothes APS's have an external theft focus with the goal of blending in with other guests. That's why they're in street clothes all the time. The store teams should know them, but should treat them as a guest on the floor.

The "testing 1 2 3 4 5" thing is actually the restroom check up button things cycling through resets and they're annoying as hell. It's an automated voice. APS's carry walkies but stay on channels 5 or 6 when on the floor so only other AP tms can communicate with them.

As far as cameras go, they're placed where they are needed. Domes are placed where needed for the impression of a camera being there, giving doubt tho those who might be thinking of stealing. However, you can't tell by looking at most domes which ones have cameras and which do not.

All in all, AP keeps secretive because we deal with a lot of confidential store matters. You have to remember that AP deals with internal theft investigations, as well as external. Being secretive is vital to us doing our business correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back