Archived Exf versus Audit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the difference between exf and audit? Is it beneficial to use one over the other?

1. Sloth: @taytay, there a legitimate reason why EXF backs out when editing floor counts instead of just moving from one floor location to the next, like Audit does? 35 minutes ago
  2. taytay: Different teams is really the only answer i have 32 minutes ago
  3. taytay: @Sloth I just tested it, you can manually move from 1 spot to the other before clicking 'update' to do multiple locations at once 26 minutes ago
  4. Sloth: Oh, you can? Nice, I never tried that. 26 minutes ago
  5. taytay: yeah, just enter the sfq for the spot you're on, and then click on the next pog location rather than update 25 minutes ago
  6. Sloth: I like using Audit, but it never works because everything I scan is being replenished, so I always have to use EXF. Nice to know you can do that, will save me quite a bit of time. 25 minutes ago

I use audit like the old research function, to change counts and prompt it to pull out of stocks from the back. I use EXFs if I'm filling to depth or flexing endcaps--that is, there's already product on the floor so I don't want to zero out counts, but I want to pull more product from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back