Archived Failed heath department inspection, revoked ability to sell food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say, hypothetically, a neighboring store failed two health department inspections in two weeks and had their ability to sell any food revoked. Who would be fired for shit of that caliber? Just the GM leader/ETL, or the STL too?

Let's say, hypothetically, a neighboring store failed two health department inspections in two weeks and had their ability to sell any food revoked. Who would be fired for shit of that caliber? Just the GM leader/ETL, or the STL too?
Hypothetically wouldn’t happen is why target pays a 3rd company to come and check on you . But just to play along all
Of the above .

we failed a few steritech visits and our ETL-SF got fired but the shitty food TL didn’t somehow

I think there would be Region and District visits along with 3rd party inspection.

3rd party inspections are supposed to be stricter and find more than county/state inspections.

I think everyone involved should reprimanded including the tl. I know it would be the blame game stl-etl-tl-tms.

I think there would be Region and District visits along with 3rd party inspection.

3rd party inspections are supposed to be stricter and find more than county/state inspections.
Yep, I have been told by a previous Food Avenue team lead that Steritech visits were far worse than those from the county health inspector.

The assessment guide is live on Workbench. And it didn’t get easier, it got a lot harder.
Not good news for my store. Red Steritech visits were not unknown to us, unfortunately, and it was nearly always something wrong at Food Ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back