Archived Fall season overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far so good. Only one group from each key was scheduled up for this week. Luckily, i was not the group!

Our DC has been scheduled up almost a month now, and I can't foresee that stopping til somewhere near Feb. Warehouse gets massive drop after massive drop. Inbound has been 3-4 days behind for quite some time. Outbound can't get the depal backlog below 25k to save their lives. Welcome to Fall Season, everybody.

Our DC has been scheduled up almost a month now, and I can't foresee that stopping til somewhere near Feb. Warehouse gets massive drop after massive drop. Inbound has been 3-4 days behind for quite some time. Outbound can't get the depal backlog below 25k to save their lives. Welcome to Fall Season, everybody.

This sounds oddly like our DC as well :oops:
Warehouse was chasing Monday freight still yesterday night >.<

Apparently our DC is better off than most the pyramid. We were told some of the DC's were behind 200k+ cartons. Tuesday and Wednesday this week were bad but mostly caught up by Thursday and Friday. Inbound seems to be caught up as well, didn't see them doing many deselects. But...we're still scheduled up and flexed up.

Apparently our DC is better off than most the pyramid. We were told some of the DC's were behind 200k+ cartons. Tuesday and Wednesday this week were bad but mostly caught up by Thursday and Friday. Inbound seems to be caught up as well, didn't see them doing many deselects. But...we're still scheduled up and flexed up.
Same here. Seems warehouse was able to catch up, somehow. We've been red all week, without having missed a single day of LOS...up until now.

My DC overcompensated. Called two day mando and are now sending people home left and right. I signed up for voluntary today and god only knows why it was approved. I basically had the option to work clamp loads or go home, so I said adios.

Our depal backlog was at over 100k a couple weeks ago, after that 30% off toy sale. Whole building sent everyone available to outbound to try to unburry them. SOM's were throwing depal freight in fast flow! This week scheduled up 2 shifts. Worked my 2 Sunday Monday, then they vle'd during the week. So I get to work 64 hours while a keys work 36. Scheduled up 2 next week as well.

100K?! Holyshitomgwtf! I literally cannot fathom what that even looks like. I've seen ours creep over 50k a couple of times due to power outages and sorter malfunctions during fall season, but 100k? Excuse me while I contemplate this...

100K?! Holyshitomgwtf! I literally cannot fathom what that even looks like. I've seen ours creep over 50k a couple of times due to power outages and sorter malfunctions during fall season, but 100k? Excuse me while I contemplate this...
It was wild! Depal freight everywhere...at least 3 som's throwing freight on fast flow. Depal teams in normal depal and also in central depal. Took 4 days to dig out. Had ot in and still only 3 on the manual dock. The rest flexed out to ob. Then the following week warehousing was backed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back