Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
*loud popping noises with liquid gushing sound from back area of FA, followed by angry shrieks

The fountain hoses are blowing! Syrup is squirting all over!
WHERE'S THE D@MN VENDOR?!?
CART ATTENDANT, I NEED A CLEAN-UP AND - ahhhhh, forget it! Get me a freakin' water hose!
And a change of clothes, too.....@#$%!!

*loud popping noises with liquid gushing sound from back area of FA, followed by angry shrieks

The fountain hoses are blowing! Syrup is squirting all over!
WHERE'S THE D@MN VENDOR?!?
CART ATTENDANT, I NEED A CLEAN-UP AND - ahhhhh, forget it! Get me a freakin' water hose!
And a change of clothes, too.....@#$%!!

We are coming for clean up..... Red is covered in mess. Gstl to starbux, please...

*squishing noises while wringing out shirt*

Green. It just had to be green....

*squishing noises while wringing out shirt*

Green. It just had to be green....

Red, here is my magic stick. Hope it helps :)
TIDE_TO_GO_Insta_4ca5ded95d23c.jpg

/me heads for the HR-ETL's office, takes a hammer to the lock and grabs prize shirts in different sizes.

"Here you go redeye, something a bit less sticky."

Grabs the spray wane & rinsing the floor. Man, it's sticky & gooy!
Gs on the radio: lod to gs!
Me: on my way!
Now, i am covered with green on my pants. Missed the shirt, yeah!

Last edited:
*mopping green icee toward floor drain

Anyone see the icee vendor yet? Is the SFT in the house?
No icees or drinks 'til the pumps are fixed.
*sign* my shoes are green, too...

Dealing with angry guests at gs.
Guest: I want my refund on return now on iPad now!
Me: receipt please?
Guest: paid cash & I have no slip.
Me: we are unable to do return w/o the slip. Here is spot gs number.
What a day!

GIMME A NEW IPAD!!! THIS ONE I THREW ON THE FL... erm... CAME CRACKED IN THE PACKAGE!

GIMME A NEW IPAD!!! THIS ONE I THREW ON THE FL... erm... CAME CRACKED IN THE PACKAGE!

If you did retain the receipt, and it was damaged on our property I will accept the return. Just don't expect us to replace it if you dropped it after you walked of the side walk.

I'm AP. Target's internal security team. We eat crazies like you everyday.

Ooohhh, so now you're a cannibal. It's that illegal in 50 states? Well, Detective Lecter, you won't be eating me for dinner! I'm going to Walmart where they return everything!!!

Ooohhh, so now you're a cannibal. It's that illegal in 50 states? Well, Detective Lecter, you won't be eating me for dinner! I'm going to Walmart where they return everything!!!

Good Luck with that. They give enough trouble with returns with receipts. I doubt there going to take back your iPad. And I offered to accept the return...

Sink area cleaned up & a change of clothes; sneakers still squish when I walk & they're green; pumps wired back together......
Okay, it's showtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back