Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cleaning upper walls of green Icee syrup; notices walk-in door ajar & looks inside*
To operator: Send AP to FA!

There's a frozen body holding a Dyson in the top shelf of my deep-freeze & I didn't put it there!
Not...that...I....uh, had anything to do with the OTHER bodies in there....that are thawed out....of, uh, the freezer....and, uh....
Ima just gonna throw in some pizzas now.
k'bye.

Carts, I'm going on break before compliance gets me again....

Didnt know ETL-AP's went into compliance ;) but ok. Im going to check whats going on in the freezers.

As I'm walking to foodave...

*Slips on Icee spill but catches self*

Phew... Since Im undercover gotta play it off.

WHO LEFT THIS DAMN ICEE SPILL HERE. IM SUING!

There's a frozen body holding a Dyson in the top shelf of my deep-freeze & I didn't put it there!
Not...that...I....uh, had anything to do with the OTHER bodies in there....that are thawed out....of, uh, the freezer....and, uh....
Ima just gonna throw in some pizzas now.
k'bye.
Red, Do you think I should Call Alert One? Or should we just thaw him?

Didnt know ETL-AP's went into compliance ;) but ok. Im going to check whats going on in the freezers.

As I'm walking to foodave...

*Slips on Icee spill but catches self*

Phew... Since Im undercover gotta play it off.

WHO LEFT THIS DAMN ICEE SPILL HERE. IM SUING!

*Grabs a Wet Floor sign and radios for the cart attendant*

On radio from ap215: hlm, grab the flip chart for the number of alert one.
Me: sure, location?
Ap215: fa.
Me: on the way!
Giving flip chart to ap215. Wow!
Ap215 calls alert 1 & starts reading flip chart. I am going to get the store guidelines book. Be right back.

/me drags a stepstool into the freezer & begans chipping ice away with a large knife

/me drags a stepstool into the freezer & begans chipping ice away with a large knife

Here a screwdriver, chisel, & hammer. We could make a statue of some one.

What did alert one say?

I have some very bad news. Alert One called the police and there on there way to write up a report and begin crime scene evidence. I'm also being told that Target Forensics, DAPTL and our distract manager will be coming tomorrow to look at things. We should not touch anything, and FA will be closed until this is all over. For now we should put chairs on the top of the tables, and mark off FA has closed temporally.

Red I'm required to take a witness statement from you.

Do you know who could have done this?
And How do you think they opened the freezer door? Did they obtain the key?

/stops chipping ice, sits down & begans writing statement
Key?! They've been leaving it unlocked since I started here?

/me gets my saber from behind the ovens & begins to sharpen it

/stops chipping ice, sits down & begans writing statement
Key?! They've been leaving it unlocked since I started here?
Really, Alert One said we were supposed to be locking the freezer.

*Finish's filling out Guest Incident report. Hands it to DAPTL, and advises distract manager of situation.

This is interesting, it's not everyday you have CSI taking a body out of your store....

Red, there going to setup temporary equipment so you can continue FA. But you will have to stand by those Barista's....

why are the zoning zombies coming towards fa?
Me & Cart's are locking them up in the pharmacy bathroom. No one go in there....

/me gets my saber from behind the ovens & begins to sharpen it
With 7 cops in the store, I'm not sure that's such a good idea.

Running to kicthen for knifes, just in case. Is the disaster or generator room is most secure place?
Cash Office is the safest. I hear it can also serve as a bomb shelter....

Really, Alert One said we were supposed to be locking the freezer.

*Finish's filling out Guest Incident report. Hands it to DAPTL, and advises distract manager of situation.
This is interesting, it's not everyday you have CSI taking a body out of your store....
Red, there going to setup temporary equipment so you can continue FA. But you will have to stand by those Barista's....
Me & Cart's are locking them up in the pharmacy bathroom. No one go in there....
I think they were smelling the defrosted blood.
With 7 cops in the store, I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
Cash Office is the safest. I hear it can also serve as a bomb shelter....
Hmmm.
Because I'm the one who always has to deal with the zombies -__-
You are great wrangler of zombies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back