Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes bat from sporting goods. Walks to the backwall of electronics
Sir, I work for Target Security and I'm afraid I'm going to have to take possession of that item in your hand.

difference between lcd & led tv is or which is better 720p ot 1080p tv?
1080p. Imo, its a waste of money though. Most TV programming is not available in 1080P and won't be for years. Currently the best picture that can be provided is 1080i. Additionally, many cable companies are compressing the video destroying the frame rate. Your lucky if you even get 720p out of that 1080i channel...

Sir, I work for Target Security and I'm afraid I'm going to have to take possession of that item in your hand.
Dan, gone for backup yet?
1080p. Imo, its a waste of money though. Most TV programming is not available in 1080P and won't be for years. Currently the best picture that can be provided is 1080i. Additionally, many cable companies are compressing the video destroying the frame rate. Your lucky if you even get 720p out of that 1080i channel...

dont scare my possible newbie at electronics away..

Sic Dan & his bat on that booster near the blu-rays....

Zoning zombies ready for deployment. I poured a few hot lattes into 'em & they're ready to go.

Sic Dan & his bat on that booster near the blu-rays....

Zoning zombies ready for deployment. I poured a few hot lattes into 'em & they're ready to go.

See if they can find our missing bleach and storage containers....

Are we missing anyone....?

Lemme check the walk-in; might also check the ambient room as well.

difference between lcd & led tv is or which is better 720p ot 1080p tv?

LCD = Dark scenes look better. Cheaper price tag.

LED = Brighter, More Crisp, Lasts Longer. Best thing out right now.

Difference between 720p and 1080p. Obviously 1080p is the highest quality, but honestly I can't tell the difference lol. I would say 720p, looks best on anything under 40" and 1080p looks best on anything over 40".

So there ya go. They moved me from sales floor to electronics about a month ago :)

LCD = Dark scenes look better. Cheaper price tag.
LED = Brighter, More Crisp, Lasts Longer. Best thing out right now.
Difference between 720p and 1080p. Obviously 1080p is the highest quality, but honestly I can't tell the difference lol. I would say 720p, looks best on anything under 40" and 1080p looks best on anything over 40".
So there ya go. They moved me from sales floor to electronics about a month ago :)
you are hired for electronics. Now go say cihyfs to the booster. Get ready, carts!

you are hired for electronics. Now go say cihyfs to the booster. Get ready, carts!

Me & Carts ran up and tackled the booster to the ground. His hand basket flew high up in the air and blasted bluerays all over the floor... Talk about fun picking them all up.

Redeye, My DAPTL called today. He said because of the theft of degreaser and the frozen team members found in the walk in, we might be having more cameras installed...

Carts & 215, guess what I found in the ice cream freezer in p-fresh? Good job on getting the booster!
We have been using alot of degreaser, because of the zoning zombies being the freezer. Oh yeah! We got that special deal on free drink on Friday in starbux.

Last edited:
Redeye, My DAPTL called today. He said because of the theft of degreaser and the frozen team members found in the walk in, we might be having more cameras installed...
I don't know nuthin' about no frozen TMs....
/pulls out the blowdryer & begins thawing

Gotta clear out the walk-in for the MacClane order.
/turns the last of the 'frozen chosen' loose on the salesfloor to zone

Me & Carts ran up and tackled the booster to the ground. His hand basket flew high up in the air and blasted bluerays all over the floor... Talk about fun picking them all up.

Make sure you yell "Team" next time. I was looking at the pretty ladies walking in .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back