Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have them watching Dan right now.

Lowe's is coming over to take back there stolen wrecking ball. They didn't even realize it was missing....

How did they not realize it was missing? With stealth skills like that, hire Dan!

Front end (ok, cashiering) is all I know right now, so I would be thrilled to apply for that spot!

ESP? Is that the surveys? No worries! As for redcards, I am doing okay with those! Heck, thisis Fantasy Target, everyone easily signs up for those!

ESP are replacement or extended warranty plans, offer them to guests! Surveys are a good thing too.
Side note: ask your gstl about ESP's. Its good for attachment scores for the store. This is another reason why we do this, to learn how to do our jobs better.

Ah, yes...no one's really mentioned those to me, so I haven't done much with those. I asked once this morning and nearly sold it until her friend talked her out of it.

Surveys I will push until the cows come home. I live in a fantasy world (Fantasy Target?) that I, too, could some day get to pick out a camera from electronics if my guest wins.

How did they not realize it was missing? With stealth skills like that, hire Dan!

(In real life) When I worked there, our store was robbed blind daily. Contractors would come in and steal copper fittings and return them to buy bigger things. I can't even recall a time our LP actually caught someone. At my store we had those door alarms that beep until you override them. I was told not to do anything but turn it off and get right back to work ringing people out. I would imagine the whole store chain has big issues with theft..... At least at my store it seemed like that door alarm would trip every few hours.

I would imagine Dan would have no issues stealing the wrecking ball.

I thought POS prompted for stuff like that? Are we really supposed to be asking for them.

It does not prompt. I assume we are to ask, but there's only so much I can push on each customer with each order. And since no one has mentioned these to me, they are way low on my list.

Sorry! I didn't mean to turn this thread all serious!

It does not prompt. I assume we are to ask, but there's only so much I can push on each customer with each order. And since no one has mentioned these to me, they are way low on my list.
It's a learning tool, too.
Give it a shot! Your gstl will say gosh!

With the ok of 215, it will be allowed. Please let carts know what to do.

Carts should roam the store looking for any people acting suspicious near electronics. Due to prior accidents, were also on the lookout for a guy named Dan.

He could also join me in the AP room and watch cameras. Right now the biggest person were investigating is Dan...

Carts should roam the store looking for any people acting suspicious near electronics. Due to prior accidents, were also on the lookout for a guy named Dan.

He could also join me in the AP room and watch cameras. Right now the biggest person were investigating is Dan...

You bet!

That's the fun of "Fantasy Target" - it runs the gamut of serious to silly, using outrageous examples for learning about best (& not-so-best) practices.
Oh, I see a large flatscreen TV headed to your lane!
Time to pitch an ESP (extended service plan) to double their warranty time & a redcard to save 5%.
It's all yours, Retail Girl!
Let 'em know the 5% also applies to lattes. ;)

Last edited:
That's the fun of "Fantasy Target" - it runs the gamut of serious to silly, using outrageous examples for learning about best (& not-so-best) practices.
Oh, I see a large flatscreen TV headed to your lane!
Time to pitch an ESP (extended service plan) to double their warranty time & a redcard to save 5%.
It's all yours, Retail Girl!
Let 'em know the 5% also applies to lattes. ;)

Go, rg, go!

(Back to seriousness again)

A GSTL told me about how she scored a display clearance kitchen-aid mixer, and got a awesome discount piled onto it.

Use the Pharmacy Discount for completing 5 refills 5%
Baby Registry Discount card 10%
Team Member Discount 10%
Red Card Discount 5%

Combine all of those and you can get 30% off something or your grocery shopping. The baby card comes in the mail after you sign up for the baby registry and excludes electronics. Now I wouldn't do this dishonestly, it really is a one time thing. But that's one really great discount.

Last edited:
(Back to seriousness again)
A GSTL told me about how scored a display clearance kitchen-aid mixer, and got a awesome discount piled onto it.
Take the Pharmacy Discount for 5 refills 5%
Baby Registry Discount card 10%
Team Member Discount 10%
Red Card Discount 5%
Combine all of those and you can get 30% something or your grocery shopping. The baby card comes in the mail after you sign up for the baby registry and excludes electronics. I wouldn't do this dishonestly, and it really is a one time thing. But that's one really great discount.
Gstl knows all! If the system takes it go with it! Then, figure it out. My gstls will ask guests questions, then esupport it, no answer, then they will resolve the issue for the guest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back