Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm not surprised. :D
No really.
(love the Iverness coat)

It has a sheepskin lining for for the winter which is hella-warm but you can't wear black clothes because it sheds.

....And you can set your larget sword-thingy over here while you apply.

*me wants to check the heft SO bad*

People make real ones.

14b240157c222a28a4b04ce2f8269c4a.jpg

*sigh*
(me grabs my saber from behind the oven & heads to lamps)

(funny thing is I actually have his blade in real life and am proficient with it. we call it a gunblade)
heads over to lamps to reclaim my weapon, "Dan, im coming for you!, no one confiscates my blade!"

Hearing serious words before the fight. @Dying Sun says to Dan, return my blade now... Then, I see @redeye58 quietly approaching near the lamp aisle & I follow her. She laughs at my crowbar. I say it's better than a baseball bat.

I approach to the sound of steel whistling thru the air followed by the clang of metal on metal.
I get to the lamp aisle as Dying Sun swings his saber while Daninnj pirouettes out of reach.
Hardlinesmaster joins the fray with his crowbar; Daninnj swings at HLM but I block his blow.
He turns away to deflect a parry from Dying Sun but HLM hooks his ankle with the crowbar & pulls his feet out from under him. I leap toward him but he rolls out of reach.
HLM swings the crowbar at him but he ducks & another shelf of lamps is taken out.
I lunge with an upward cut, slicing off a sleeve of Dan's dress. He shrieks with rage, which turns into a scream of pain when HLM finally kneecaps him with the crowbar.

A guest sticks her head in the aisle: "Where are the replacement shades?"
Me (locking sabers with Dan): "Next.....aisle......over!"
Guest: "Can you show me?!"
Dan shoves me backward & I fall into a gondola, taking out every shelf.
Guest: "Never mind. I'll find it myself...."

walks up to the nearest TM and asks: "where can I find the following items?"
Medieval chain mail suit
Fiery War Axe
Hi-Junp Boots
Green Bay Packers Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back