Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEHEHEHEHE... I'M BURNING THE STORE DOWN! HEHEHEHE. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.

*Pats hands together* Okay, that's done.

So you're the REAL reason the old site went down? Good ol' fashion arson...who knew?

Maybe I should've paid more attention to "fantasy target"

Did you hear something....?
*sound of running in high heels*
I smell something......BURNING!
Code red - code red - code red!! Locate your fire extinguishers & head to HBA! Operator, call fire dept! AP, catch that tranny!

The fire is out. <Took two extinguishers.> A burnt towel with a open bottle of rubbing alcohol were found in the first aid aisle. Have TMs block off the area. AP check the cameras.

All teams check your areas for any additional blazes, and walkie in when walked.

Oh no! A tm sees Our buddy looking at the wood sticks, charcoal, & cedar chips in seasonal.
Ap to seasonal! I am grabbing some deer park water jugs on the way...

He better NOT or I'll soak him down to his Prada heels!!
*fills up garden spray barrel with water & runs to seasonal*

Our buddy is ducking down.... You take rightside & I'll do leftside of b44. I got some extension cords from home improvement & btc. Ready, red?
Where is hl 4?

Last edited:
A guest walks up to me, where are the clothespins? I couldn't find them in ironing boards. Can you show me please.
Red, can you help our guest & ask cihyfs in seasonal, please? I'll be right back.
Walking with other guest towards home storage....
Hey bull, can you help red out in seasonal?

Last edited:
Aw, crap! He slipped past & is running toward sporting goods! AP, intercept please!

*Throws a lit match into the electronics stockroom. Watches with glee as flames start to spurt out. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Code red - code red - code red! Electronics stockroom!
Gotcha! *tackles arsonist but he wriggles free & runs off laughing*
Dang! Even I can't run that fast in heels!
AP, he's headed to Domestics! I've got a fire extinguisher on the elec stockroom!

Bull, where are you? I am coming with jugs of water to electronics! Throw a jug of water To Electronics stockroom. Poof! It's out. Running to domestics! I am coming, red!
I am too old for this(thinking)!
Lfr, flow, we need help!

Last edited:
Stay on our buddy! He'll can slip out of those cuffs! Going to sporting goods, hl 4, which aisle? I hope not near the camping aisle. Red, you ok?

Good lord now we will NEVER find our markdowns if you set the store ablaze!!!

On the other hand, we do have chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. I need to go on my break now or I'll go into compliance. BRB.

Hanging with his feet kicking (oh, this is SO not brand...)
Operator has informed me that the local PD is here to take him into custody.
Targetflowslave is holding an extinguisher on him. lol

Hehe, nice to see everyone still talk about Fantasy Target, I may still have the original file of the badges if any one wants to take over. :thumbsup:

Hanging with his feet kicking (oh, this is SO not brand...)
Operator has informed me that the local PD is here to take him into custody.
Targetflowslave is holding an extinguisher on him. lol

Gtc to flow for keeping him down! Gtc to red for safety, for removing the killer heels!
He is tricky & slick. Be careful.
From a tm on walkie,
" code yellow, code yellow, code yellow!"

"We need a couple TMs cover the front doors...What area is the code yellow..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back