• Thread starter Barcode
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barcode

So I don't work for spot anymore, but it came to my attention after i left that a certain individual filled back my position.

I used to date this cashier about a year back, and it ended up ending badly (she was a bit of a slut). This caused a whole bunch of problems for me at work that I had to overcome.

Anyways this person is very manipulative and gets in people's good books to get what she wants. She also became best friends with our more recent GSA, and the pair of them are inseparable. Anyways she also got in the main gstl's good book, and the two are friends outside of work. She is even friends with the etl-food outside work, and I suspect the etl-hr/Ge (too many young etls.....). Basically she is very charming and appeals to almost every leader.

For the record, her work isn't impressive either. She works at a very leisurely pace, and often makes excuses on why she can't do things.

Anyways, the Ge leadership team began to pressure our old photo assistant to the point where he quit, and they quickly held mock interviews and got her into the position with the lofty .75 raise.

Fast forward a bit, and the photo assistant position got axed in the remodel. They let her keep her .75 though. Shortly thereafter I quit.

I recently found out from friends at my store that they interviewed for my position, and quickly gave it to her. They also let her keep her photo assistant pay, which is .25 more than I ever made! So basically the gstl and both gsas are all friends. They're also buddy buddy with the etl hr and food.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Kind of a slap in the face to know this hoe bag is doing my job. Lol.

/end rant

Last edited by a moderator:
Its always going to be freakin' 9021-Bullseye. Favoritism not work ethic is current advancement theme.

I now laugh at the question on the application, "Who should get promoted...
Person 1 (who has been with Target 5 years but does an ok job) or
Person 2 (who has been with Target 1 year but goes beyond the call of duty).
Targets Answer: N/A

Don't fret...your out of there. For me, I just avoid my last store that I really hate, and the stores I know certain ETLs work at.

It's not worth even thinking about.
She's out of your life and unless you still have friends working at the store, it's out of your life too.
She got the job but in the long run will she be able to hold on to it?
From the sound of it the chances are good she will either be flushed out or promoted.
Either way you have your revenge.

Yeah I kinda put her in her place on several occasions, and she never caused direct problems for me (I made sure of that).

Lots of the team quit because of her though, and everyone knew I didn't like her so they'd always admit to me that they thought she was a tool.

There's favortism no matter where you go. It's all political. I don't blame you for being upset, I know I would be too. I've always thought of the work world as backwards. The lazy good for nothings get all the breaks, never get in trouble and get away with everything. The hard working people get told about the dumbest mistakes and are always passed over for promotions.

Just when I thought the senior class of Target high had moved on, here comes the freshman class....

Its always going to be freakin' 9021-Bullseye. Favoritism not work ethic is current advancement theme.

Performance out Person 1 because they're getting paid too much. Hire two people with no work experience at minimum wage to replace Person 1 and fill in the promotion spot. It would be preferred they are young kids in school, because they will call out more and we will save payroll hours. Person 2 is too good at their job and can never be promoted because it would be too hard to replace them. Tell them they are great at leading their team and is promotion material, but when they apply let them know they need to work on their leadership skills.

Person 1 can keep their job if they shop in HBA for the best lipstick and maybe some ass cream.

Performance out Person 1 because they're getting paid too much. Hire two people with no work experience at minimum wage to replace Person 1 and fill in the promotion spot. It would be preferred they are young kids in school, because they will call out more and we will save payroll hours. Person 2 is too good at their job and can never be promoted because it would be too hard to replace them. Tell them they are great at leading their team and is promotion material, but when they apply let them know they need to work on their leadership skills.

Person 1 can keep their job if they shop in HBA for the best lipstick and maybe some ass cream.

yup. Also, idk if your name is from Hyperdimension neptunia. good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back