Archived Feeling at a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to switch areas even stores if possible. HR and there team lead say I have to work on urgency. I already bust my behind as fast as I can. I am a little slower than some as far as learning things and it impairs me from being as quick as most of my peers. I think I'd be better off in another departments. Flow is higher paced. What can I do? They think I'm not going as fast my peers. I did try explaining that I learn slower. Not too many jobs take learning disabilities into consideration. Now I'm questioning Target. Who can I talk to?
:(

Try telling your HR /ETL - HR, or department ETL that you're interested in a department that isn't as fast paced. There are deftinely departments at Target that arent as fast paced as flow team. Hope that helps! :)

Let them know you don't feel like you're right for a department as fast paced as Flow and that you really want to excel and contribute to the team and the store. See where that gets you. They may ask you what you have in mind. Also, keep in mind that you may get moved to a work center with a lesser paygrade than flow( although I'm hearing paygrades are being eliminated but I'm not sure if it'll affect the TMs)

I have and they said I have to work on being more efficient then they can recommend me. It's tough when they compare people. I'm not other people. I'm me. I may have to go to headquarters since they don't seem like they want to do this.

I would just talk to a ETL you feel comfortable with even if it's not yours and explain how you're feeling and give suggestions and ask where they think you would be a better fit. I've vented to other TL and ETL's before and they communicate with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back