Archived Feeling Like I’ve Been Run Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone from bux gets sick, the ETL will say they don’t know how to run it. pretend they can’t get anyone to cover. bet they didn’t offer any incentive whatsoever for the coverage they need. tell someone they get 1.5x regular hourly rate for the shift and most people will rush to your aid.

someone from bux gets sick, the ETL will say they don’t know how to run it.

well, the ETL who oversees Starbucks is supposed to be a certified barista. (lol, funny joke) since that's probably not an option, you could have any TM go over there to "cover a break", and only serve iced coffee/pike/food for 15 or 30 minutes. tell people the machines are broken or the register is down or something

I hit 50 almost every single week. They are like no overtime, then I say “ok, so you want me close SBUx and go home”
They just walk away in shame!
Well, not here. The answer to that question is: "Yes. Make sure you set out the coffee urns before you do. Also, call LOD when you are finished cleaning."

If your Starbucks DM finds out, your store will be given a notice of non compliance. It’s explicitly against the Licensed Store Agreement to close Starbucks early (except for natural disasters or other emergencies).
Doesn't mean anything. There are no starbucks in my area so if it vanishes so does the business because there are office buildings near by. They keep their mouth shut.

... There are no starbucks in my area ...
literally a starbucks in an out-parcel of the parking lot of all the targets I’ve worked at. this is in addition to starbucks in those targets, including one added in a remodel.

All of ours are certifiable......oh, wait....
we got em like that too.

today I received the FDC delivery that one of them turned down Tuesday night. didn’t think target could turn down a delivery from target.

we got em like that too.

today I received the FDC delivery that one of them turned down Tuesday night. didn’t think target could turn down a delivery from target.

They can but they will hear about it later, cause they are not supposed to.

we got em like that too.

Wait, what now? Yowza.

At least two of our ETLs are Sbux certified (the two market ETLs, obviously). We have a 3rd market ETL now but I don't know if she's certified or not. We always have at least 2 baristas scheduled in the evenings, so they only usually have to come up if we have an unusually busy spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back