Archived Feels Like Medical Condition Discrimination at Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP told me to delete my post and I stand by with my posts. This is not discrimination and more like someone who is upset they didn't get the job. Don't like what I write, ignore it.

The OP told me to delete my post and I stand by with my posts. This is not discrimination and more like someone who is upset they didn't get the job. Don't like what I write, ignore it.
OP is an idiot for complaining about not getting hired to a potential employee-employer managed site.

You went to the DTL because you didn't get hired? Lmfao you didn't get discriminated against you just didn't get the job.

I agree with the OP's Handle name. I agree that we are the same, because we want to work 40 hrs.....

But unique, because I actually (and probably all of us), want to work for it, They are unique because they are an outlier.

Can we all chill?

For the OP, the folks here are going to give you their honest opinions, sometimes they will even be brutal.
If you can't handle that, move on.

For everyone else, you know what is going on.
The OP doesn't get what this place is like and they're probably not going to, don't get pissed off, it just isn't worth it.

Atleast we know what TBR stands in unison over: hating on people who are upset the didn’t get a job and people making excuses for being fired.

Sorry kid, Target has a back-assward hiring standard compared to many other companies.

Basically: if you’re fully available and flexible you’re very desirous, but if you limit your abailibility then you’re going to be scrutinized.

I could only read and breeze so many post before I lost interest. The most I can say is decide whether school is #1 or job is #1. If you tell Target “based on what you give me is what I’ll choose” then it’s going to be an obvious no because you don’t even know yourself. Sorry pal.

Attachments

• 3AA54876-FD52-4690-A23F-1AA12AAFCA75.jpeg
    3AA54876-FD52-4690-A23F-1AA12AAFCA75.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 17
Unless they interviewed for 3 different postings.

They didn’t ask any questions about your medical condition therefore they didn’t discriminate. They can’t discriminate on a condition they don’t know about

I don't see how any of that was discriminatory. You telling your interviewer that you'd work either full time or take class full time was not the smartest move on your part. I certainly wouldn't hire someone whose hours would fluctuate so much, especially if I were considering them for a leadership position. You're a retention risk. How would you manage to lead a team when you leave for months at a time? Maybe even multiple times a year? From what you've shared here, you're not being discriminated against. You're being rejected because you wouldn't be able to sustain reasonable levels of commitment to the job.

As to your point about the operator: All you need to know is if the STL is available or not. It's none of your damn business if they're actually in the store or not. What are you going to do? Just show up to the store and demand to speak with him/her? Honestly you sound like a pretty entitled person and your interviewer dodged a bullet in not hiring you.

And this thread keeps going on...YES my friends it never ends...some people begged for it to come to an end but still keeps going on...

You telling your interviewer that you'd work either full time or take class full time was not the smartest move on your part.
Had a TL who took business classes, getting reimbursed by spot 'til he finished his degree.
Then he sat back & waited to be offered an ETL position & was ticked when he found out he'd have to go into the intern program if he hoped to advance.
He eventually went to another company that could bounce him up the line faster because he was SO amazing.
When I think of what spot wasted on him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back