Archived Finally got my first complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
That wasn't from a couponer

This girl and her mom comes in and the girl has a bat and headphones and was saying she'll hit anyone who bugs her while she games. I totally felt her so I was like "yeah I'm the same way!" and she was like "Lemme guess, COD?" and I was like "nah I prefer playing things like Pokemon" and god damn did her whole attitude change. She went on about how Pokemon isn't gaming and COD is. So I assumed that she was calling it a kid's game so I just pointed out that the majority of COD players are 13 yr old boys. Her mom was like ????rly and she even agreed that her friends were mostly 13. She is apparently 18. So I look over to my friend next lane and asked him if he thought Pokemon was gaming and he said yeah ofc. So she went off on him next saying it's just an anime not a real game (it's not like the anime was made AFTER the game or anything). So that was that.

Honestly none of the exchange seemed like there was any intention to insult or upset the actual person. I legitimately thought it was a simple "what is a gamer" exchange. Apparently she took all hells sorts of offense to it and told the GSTL who told the GSA who told me what happened.

I'm still laughing because it WOULD be a COD player that complains. This is literally why they have an awful rep. My friend and I are still ???? about the whole thing

During my gaming time it was Half-Life mods (CounterStrike/DoD), Battlefield, Medal of Honor, and Call of Duty (WWII), I got so tired of sitting at home and shelling out money to keep up on the latest games/expansion packs, so I ventured out into the real world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back