Archived First Black Friday As TPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
Howdy all,

I'm new in role and this will be my first Black Friday as TPS. My ETL-AP is pretty cool and letting me set my own Black Friday hours. I would like to not wuss out and therefore will be taking the opening shift, at least.

Any ideas on what I should expect from this role during a Black Friday as opposed to usually daily routine of 'now defunct' pi log, pmr's, ktr's, empty package, front lanes presence, lot checks, etc.?

Thanks for your time.

bKeLSct.jpg

Crowd Control + Electronics from what I observed of AP in the past.

My black Friday as a tips was mostly spent in electronics doing crowd control while my senior tips posted at the front. I only had to kick out one guy who was cutting in line for Apple products. Other than that it went smooth and people were pretty cool with us.

Crowd control wasn't bad. Slight disruption on the ticketing of those 50" tvs, but nothing too bad. A couple of empty packages on beats headphones. Apple store went well. No pushouts, buncha receipt checks. Sore feet.

All's well that ends.

Crowd control wasn't bad. Slight disruption on the ticketing of those 50" tvs, but nothing too bad. A couple of empty packages on beats headphones. Apple store went well. No pushouts, buncha receipt checks. Sore feet.

All's well that ends.

My feet were sore too! Lol! I spent 95 percent of my time at electronics and my senior tps was at the front.

my first black Friday as a TPS was a nightmare. I found way too many empty packages, I felt that too much theft happened that day because we were bound to the door because we were anticipating a visit from our APBP, who is a door time nazi.

Agreed. If I had just set up a chair in the push aisle, it would have been pmr central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back