Archived First Day of Hardlines...on Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKousuke

Absolute Newbie
So Im usually Instock, and have been doing so actually nearly past my 90 days now. They have me down as Hardlines on black friday, but Ive never done hardlines before in my life. I work from 11am to 7pm.

I know about CAF. I know about call boxes, but I literally have no idea how to answer them or clearing requests. Or answerng the phone when people call. I know about reshop. My other coworker whos also instock told me we just do CAF and reshop and dont worry about it because itll be fine. Is there anything else I should worry about?

Also, Im supposed to notify LOD I started my shift right? Do I do so over the walkie? Ive never heard anyone else from hardlines ever actually do that....But I am suppose to notify them Im taking my half or my 15, right? Because I do hear them do that...

Idk Im just really nervous about friday

Ck in with lod. They will give you the assigned tasks. You may not have any equipment. The price checker will be your best friend or use your phone. Good luck.

Ck in with lod. They will give you the assigned tasks. You may not have any equipment. The price checker will be your best friend or use your phone. Good luck.
We had no equipment yesterday, only 30 or so people got walkies and MyDevices and it was a nightmare. Guests kept coming up to us, asking how much such and such was or if we had more of something in the back and none of us could even answer them since we had no equipment. Fun times.

We had no equipment yesterday, only 30 or so people got walkies and MyDevices and it was a nightmare. Guests kept coming up to us, asking how much such and such was or if we had more of something in the back and none of us could even answer them since we had no equipment. Fun times.
Price checker does give you price, location, dpci, & if it is in the back room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back