Archived FIRST DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's gonna be my first day at target in a couple hours....i'm sooo nervous. I don't know where to go or who to talk to. Do i walk up to someone who works there and say hey it's my first day?
advice plz

Did they show you where to clock in? If so, do that, put your personal items in a locker, then find a TM to get you in touch with the LOD. They'll let you know what you'll be doing, and let you into the equipment room to get a walkie.

Welcome to Target and welcome to The Break Room.

You should have been showed how to clock in. When you first arrive, try to clock in, and if there's nobody in the area near the time clock, head to the Guest Service desk and let them know it's your first day. Also, I see you marked Sales Floor in the thread title. I'm a former Hardlines trainer if you need help or have any question. Additionally, there's plenty of helpful members here on TBR who would be happy to help you out. Good luck, and don't be nervous. We all had to start somewhere.

Enjoy the ride.

Like others have said, guest service should be your first stop after clocking in. Let them know and they Will get you in touch with the LOD. From there, they'll introduce you to your trainer and you'll spend your day with them.

Welcome to Spot and The Breakroom. Let us know how your day went and don't be afraid to ask your trainer (or us) any questions.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Is orientation considered your first day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back