Archived First LOD shift tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm in my last week of business college :) and I have my first LOD shift tomorrow! My trainer will still be there with me lol, but she wants me to really branch out and take a LOD shift by the horns! I'm nervous but excited at the same time. Wish me luck :)

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break Room.
Good Luck.
And like HLM said if that is your real name, I'd change it.
Spot doesn't always like what gets talked about around here.

Commie & HLM, the OPs username is a high end shoe brand. Unless they really are Christian Louboutin the designer who has now become an ETL at Target.
Good luck on your LOD shift! Use your resources (ETLs, SrTLs, TLs) to help you manage everything!
I just had my first few LOD shifts within the last two weeks, and leveraging my peers for support was and still is extremely helpful!

Commie & HLM, the OPs username is a high end shoe brand. Unless they really are Christian Louboutin the designer who has now become an ETL at Target.
Good luck on your LOD shift! Use your resources (ETLs, SrTLs, TLs) to help you manage everything!
I just had my first few LOD shifts within the last two weeks, and leveraging my peers for support was and still is extremely helpful!

Yeah, I have been lurking for about 2 months and I realized that using my name may not be the best idea so I used my favorite designers name! Not like I can afford his shoes on my lowly ETL salary :)

Yeah, I have been lurking for about 2 months and I realized that using my name may not be the best idea so I used my favorite designers name! Not like I can afford his shoes on my lowly ETL salary :)

We do tend to be a bit mother hen towards our new folk.
Don't want anyone to get in trouble or have problems in their jobs.
Glad to learn something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back