Archived First time signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back here with another question, I have a signing shift tomorrow and I wanted to know what I should expect to be doing, I've never done it and I'm also wondering if I'm gonna be alone the whole time or will there be someone with me telling me what to do.

Also, why was I even scheduled for this, I'm a cart attendant and I'm always being scheduled for at least 1 cashiering shift a week and now signing. There's 4 other cart attendants and they're never scheduled for anything other than carts. Is this a good thing? What do you think my chances are of being kept after 90 days? I really like working here.
I also get scheduled for more hours then the other cart attendants.

Signing's not too bad. Its pretty repetitive work and hell on your fingers but the basics (as I understand them) are pretty simple. Each block has a box full of ad signs. Its your job to put up the signs for one of those blocks, usually with some help (some blocks can get huge). The signs have their location on them though sometimes it's written on there. You just need to double-check that you're putting the sign in the right area and its accurate, e.g the sale price isn't actually higher than the normal price. Might end up having to make a couple signs but they'll go over that if it happens.

Like I said, not too bad. And if you're getting more hours in different workcenters, I'd say that's a good sign.

Thanks for the info, and I hope it's a good sign! I'm scheduled for a 9 hour cashier shift next week, hopefully I get many redcards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back