Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't track your cycling distance. However, if you have the Charge HR, it will track your increased heart-rate, and if you have either Charge, the built-in altimeter will give you credit for any hills you climb. I have a "Hors Categorie" climb of 7% grade on the way home that my FitBit considers equivalent to climbing 20 flights of stairs.

7285.jpg

I have the Zip...

I have a question. I tried the search to see if an answer is already here but the search function isn't..umm, functioning. Not for me and not right now, anyway.

I have a fitbit that I want to use in the October Activity challenge but it isn't the free one I ordered. Do any of you know how a person can go about using a fitbit other than the one recently ordered? I asked HR and a few others and no one seems to know the answer.

Thanks!

I have a question. I tried the search to see if an answer is already here but the search function isn't..umm, functioning. Not for me and not right now, anyway.

I have a fitbit that I want to use in the October Activity challenge but it isn't the free one I ordered. Do any of you know how a person can go about using a fitbit other than the one recently ordered? I asked HR and a few others and no one seems to know the answer.

Thanks!
Go to www.fitbit.com/target and there's a link towards the bottom for those who already have a fitbit tracker.

Oh, I tried that. When I enter my email address I get this:

User with email blahblah@yadayada.com already participates in requested program

I've emailed Fitbit but haven't received a reply yet.
Hmm, try logging into fitbit.com and click the cog in the upper right, then click settings. Go down the sidebar on the left and click fitbit wellness. It should show if your tracker is linked.

I did that, too. It shows that I joined September 16 but it doesn't show which fitbit is being used. I wonder if it's using the Charge HR. Perhaps.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter except that I don't wear the Zip so it does matter. ;-) Thanks for the help!

Which ever fitbit you have connected to the app at the time would be the one doing your tracking. The program is connected to your account not a specific device. Also fitbit now lets you add multiple devices and it goes with the one that took steps that day. If you have iPhone I think 5s and up it can even use the step tracking in the phone if you forget your fitbit. There's a setting for it somewhere.

In other news, I've actually been wearing my charge on my wrist (didn't do that with my flex) and I've rediscovered the fact that the wrist trackers do not detect my steps when I'm pushing a cart or tub. And the charge seems better at not considering folding motions as steps so I've been losing (to my friends) because of it.

Strap it on your ankle & I bet you'll blow 'em outta the water.

I switched over to hanging it from a belt loop at work. That's what I used to do with the flex. I should be back on top soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back