Archived Fitting room & salesfloor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and had guest earlier that demanded I check backroom 4 a coat . Cause she knows how things go and worked at target for 3 years and was asking was I looking up dcpi right . It made me so irritated and I'm very patient person !

Look at on hands & then go into the backroom & look. Not found, I am sorry, we don’t have it to the guest.

Look at on hands & then go into the backroom & look. Not found, I am sorry, we don’t have it to the guest.
Lol, you actually take time to walk all the way to the back? I just look at the huge "0 in back" and tell them we don't have it but ____ Target does.

this is exactly why I could never understand softlines

The same situation has happened to me, this woman asked me if we have more sizes of a discontinued item that literally only has one size left in the store and I tell her that all we have is on the floor for that item, and she comes back with a "Can't you check?!!?!?!?" Sure I'll waste my time checking, but it's not going to be there..

Hi and had guest earlier that demanded I check backroom 4 a coat . Cause she knows how things go and worked at target for 3 years and was asking was I looking up dcpi right . It made me so irritated and I'm very patient person !

Walk to the backroom, chat with whoever you run into about nutjob guest, then walk back out. “I am so sorry. It’s not there, but X location has it or you can order it on Target.com.”

The same situation has happened to me, this woman asked me if we have more sizes of a discontinued item that literally only has one size left in the store and I tell her that all we have is on the floor for that item, and she comes back with a "Can't you check?!!?!?!?" Sure I'll waste my time checking, but it's not going to be there..
Can I ask something really dumb? If someone hands me a shirt, and asks if we have it in X size, how the hell of I check? I've never understood and have always just called over a softlines tm...

Can I ask something really dumb? If someone hands me a shirt, and asks if we have it in X size, how the hell of I check? I've never understood and have always just called over a softlines tm...

Go up one number for larger size and down one for smaller. If the DPCI is 1234 for a small, it would be 1235 for a medium, and 1233 for an extra small.

Go up one number for larger size and down one for smaller. If the DPCI is 1234 for a small, it would be 1235 for a medium, and 1233 for an extra small.
This is so helpful! Thank you so much! Now I won't have to annoy the softlines people with something so simple

Now I won't have to annoy the softlines people with something so simple

We need more people like you! A hardlines tm informed me they needed help with a guest...who needed baby formula from the backroom. I was like umm...scan the label then go call the backroom or go pull it yourself? I can understand if they weren't sure about an article of clothing, but formula which is actually freaking located? ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back