Archived Fitting room

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a chair in the fitting room and then it got taken away because people were being lazy playing games on their cells not doing anything and then the old lady on the weekend said where is my stool I want it back I have been here forever and I demand a chair so the chair came back and it stayed and the old lady told on the girls who play on the cell phones and no more cell phones on the floor ( as it should be really) and if you aren't doing any work find work! LOL

We had a chair in the fitting room and then it got taken away because people were being lazy playing games on their cells not doing anything and then the old lady on the weekend said where is my stool I want it back I have been here forever and I demand a chair so the chair came back and it stayed and the old lady told on the girls who play on the cell phones and no more cell phones on the floor ( as it should be really) and if you aren't doing any work find work! LOL

Here anyone caught with their cell on the floor could face immediate termination, depending on who's LOD at the time. We had one FA tm that would make calls from the wash up area, he got caught and was given one warning. When he got caught again he was fired on the spot.

I have my phone on me for emergencies. I often catch other TMs blatantly using their phones at cafe, service desk, etc, and it kills me. How dumb can you be?

Our chair was taken away last week. A few of us are guessing it was due to a TM who sat and texted most of the time...she has quit Target, but the rest of us have to suffer. Some rewraps are easier to do if you're seated. If I'm morning operator, I sit for maybe a max of 20 minutes in a 6 hour shift. Same with a couple others.

The phone thing is what REALLY gets me. I only have my phone on me if the weather looks bad, because we have NOTHING in the fitting room - no computer, no radio, just the phone. We had a tornado warning about a month ago and I felt terrible because I had a lot of guests asking me how bad the weather was...and I couldn't tell them anything. If we're going to have bad storms, I'll take my phone. It has a radar and once the weather passes, it's back in my purse. Other TMs have their phone constantly on them and are texting in the FR, the bathrooms, the backroom, you name it, and they don't get reprimanded.

Going back to the weather thing - I felt bad for Food Ave, because no one tells them anything. I was talking to one of the TMs back there and she said they never get told about bad weather. If I'm working, I always make sure they know because I know no one else will.

I have my phone on me for emergencies. I often catch other TMs blatantly using their phones at cafe, service desk, etc, and it kills me. How dumb can you be?

I have mine on for emergencies and the alarm to tell me it's time to start doing the closing announcements. Supposedly our store is trying to be stricter on phones on the floor...HA!!! it's only getting worse.

:wacko:So many people get away with **** at my store it's crazy. I have seen people at the Front lanes checking their phones and of course they get by with it...... Why I have no freaking clue especially when LODS have given the speech no cell phones on the floor at the huddles and even posted it on the paychecks but do people listen of course not........

We are not even allowed them in case of an emergency. We are to let people know that they can tell the operator it is an emergency and the tm will get the call right away. I think this is because some have abused the privilege and forced the ETLs to just ban cells on the floor. Even when my mother was in the hospital near death they wouldn't let me carry my phone, they said I'd get the call just as fast from the operator. I didn't argue, it would have been pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back