Archived Fixture Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey bins.
Order extra, and order the pictures of the fixtures that go in them.
Spend half an hour every day working on the fixture room and at every huddle make threatening speeches.
If you have to challenge any carts left in there.
Throw things away, then throw away the rest.
Kick ass and take names.
^
order the pictures of the fixtures that go in them. - Elaborate please. Where would I find the pictures of the fixtures? Is this something that I can order or download?

There are sheets of stickers with the pictures of the fixtures on them that you can order.
Sorry I don't have the numbers any more.

Does anyone know the part number to these sticker sheets with the fixture picture on them?? It's not L1034 that's just a label print out of the fixture name/signs.

When I came to my current store, I couldn't believe they didn't have near enough fastbacks and label fronts. Lol, we do now. Stuff like that, sooooo much better to have tons extra. I've ordered probably 2k units of each since I got here to change out old, yellowed ones. That and 4' label holders.

BTW, do they make rolls of small, cosmetic labels for the O'Neil hip printers? Part number? Thanks!

Oh, and does anyone know the number for the two pocket red aprons. I used to be able to order them. Now I can't find them on SAP. I think they were called red volunteer aprons.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the part number to these sticker sheets with the fixture picture on them?? It's not L1034 that's just a label print out of the fixture name/signs.

I'll see if I can get this for you, I know we have at least two packets hiding in our fixture room. Also, don't know if it matters, according to my STL the new red background pictures are what we're supposed to use 'par best practice'.

BTW, do they make rolls of small, cosmetic labels for the O'Neil hip printers? Part number? Thanks!
I don't recall ever seeing them. I think they're a little too small for an O'Neal to properly print the details.

That's the one I have, and the pictures were behind the labels.

I've only seen rolls of the regular size labels.

Oh, and does anyone know the number for the two pocket red aprons. I used to be able to order them. Now I can't find them on SAP. I think they were called red volunteer aprons.

Our revisions TM always has that apron even when she works a cashier shift, but I've never seen anyone else wear one.

I'm looking into organizing the fixture room after the holidays. Does anyone know the part number to the adhesive sticker that has the part number and picture of the fixture that goes in front of the Waco. i have looked all over in sap and can't find them.

It is LOG1034.

Thanks!!! I'm so happy now. Can't wait to get the hours to make it happen!

Our revisions TM always has that apron even when she works a cashier shift, but I've never seen anyone else wear one.
I have a two pocket red apron that I inherited from ex signing tm. I never use it. I can check if it has a part number to it.

They are Red Volunteer Aprons. They tend to go on and off on SAP...check back later, they'll have them in stock again.

Thanks! I have ordered them before. But I recently couldn't find them. So, you're right, they must go on and off SAP. A bunch of people at my store wear them.

Reactions: NOP

They are Red Volunteer Aprons. They tend to go on and off on SAP...check back later, they'll have them in stock again.

After I had the bottom rip out on a my apron I went out and bought a carpenters tool belt.
Never went home with viking clips in my pocket after that.

Thanks! I have ordered them before. But I recently couldn't find them. So, you're right, they must go on and off SAP. A bunch of people at my store wear them.

That's the thing I don't like about SAP...it seems like if they're out of stock of something, it disappears from the system. Just leave it up, let me put my order in, and then send it to me when you get it in stock.

I'll see if I can get this for you, I know we have at least two packets hiding in our fixture room. Also, don't know if it matters, according to my STL the new red background pictures are what we're supposed to use 'par best practice'.

Any luck finding that number?

No luck! There's no part number attached to it! Sorry :(

My fixture room looked like complete crap. It was dangerous just to walk in there, but our STL recently gave us 40 hours of payroll to clean it up.
It was that bad.

No luck! There's no part number attached to it! Sorry :(

bummer. Oh well.

My fixture room looked like complete crap. It was dangerous just to walk in there, but our STL recently gave us 40 hours of payroll to clean it up.
It was that bad.

Last week, I was given full control of the fixture room reset (40 hours, just me). I volunteered and nobody challenged me for it. I like organizing and cleaning, so it was right up my alley. I spent Monday taking all the bins down, sorting and condensing. I had a huge pile of scrap metal/refuse of things we don't use/never used. On Tuesday, the Presentation TL was not scheduled, so the GM pulled me and put me on backroom backstock duty (Flow team made a mess and the backroom team had too many call outs). Then Wednesday came around, I was pulled to start prepping for Black Friday (I'm a utility TM, I can handle a lot of different work centers and am usually unsupervised). Clearing up pallet locations and generally just getting stuff ready for 2-Day Ad backstocking. Thursday, I spent the start of the morning finishing up the prep work and was back in the Fixture room the second half of my shift. Friday I was pulled to do Presentation workload, two TMs called out and the workload was behind.

So, of that 40 hours, I spent maybe 12 in the fixture room. I have not been back since. The room has bins piled on the floors ready to be put back up. The shelf wall/ad signs and just general wall fixtures weren't touched. I was informed that my Presentation TL and another TL will be resuming the fixture room clean up (neither of them have been doing Presentation for more than a couple months). Seriously though, they might as well have the entire Flow team doing it. Sure, it'll get done, but at what expense?

Sorry for the rambling rant. I'm constantly reminded by my GM that I'm one of the more valuable TMs, but I question how that value is being utilized at times.

Our fixture room finally got cleaned! Now it's possible for one to walk all the way from the door to the opposite wall and actually access what one needs.

When I came to my current store, I couldn't believe they didn't have near enough fastbacks and label fronts. Lol, we do now. Stuff like that, sooooo much better to have tons extra. I've ordered probably 2k units of each since I got here to change out old, yellowed ones. That and 4' label holders.

You use the short label strips and the bottom of them tears off to be the small.

My fixture room is awful, it looks like a tornado hit it. I think it's because we have too many fixtures or the organization is off. Can anyone provide pictures or tips? I'm also having trouble storing rain checks and price change labels
mine is a death trap on a good day. oh well never really go in there anyway just to print signs

Our fixture room finally got cleaned! Now it's possible for one to walk all the way from the door to the opposite wall and actually access what one needs.

Well, that didn't last long. I had to climb around things and risk my life just to get a single fastback out of the fixture room.

Yay, my store had a crew clean the Fixture Room for two days. Stuff is looking neat and organized. Although I did ask if they could add the fixture labels with the pictures and such. But, at the very least all teams that utilize the fixture room can move freely.

The small cosmetic labels can be printed on the O'Neil printers by using the same roll you use to print short labels. The top rips off and becomes a small label. I'm not sure off hand of the part number for the short label rolls but will see if I can find out.

Let your stores etls. stls find out there is goi ng to be a major visit...then the fixture room will be neat as all get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back