Flamingo Crossings (Disney Target)

At the D23 Expo, Disney announced 25 Disney Stores coming to Target and 1 Target Store coming to Disney in 2021. This is assumed to be coming to the new Flamingo Crossings Town Center outside the western entrance of Disney World, Florida.

8894 8895

I assume its going to be a small format store, as another Super Target is just 3 miles away. Where do you think it will be placed? And what items do you think it would offer? I wonder how many cool displays they will have?

I would believe it. Orlando is booming with new building. I was amazed last time I visited. Definitely a better experience than Anaheim.

Bringing this back! Our store is being used as a hiring location for a new store, I don't think its Flamingo Crossings yet, but I'm sure they will do the same thing when the store is ready.

Bringing this back! Our store is being used as a hiring location for a new store, I don't think its Flamingo Crossings yet, but I'm sure they will do the same thing when the store is ready.
How can we help???

That's good that it will be a Super Target. There are a lot of suite style hotel rooms at Disney and the nearest grocery store took a while to get too.

We are training ETLs in every department for a new store. I'm guessing it's Flamingo Crossings. Also rumors that they scaled down, and it's no longer going to be the largest target ever. Sad :(

Are they ripping off Animal Crossing? Otherwise "Flaming Crossings" makes no damn sense, IMO.

Code:
{
    "location_id": "3378",
    "location_name": "Flamingo Crossings",
    "location_type": "STORE",
    "address_line_1": "204 Ruby Rd Pl",
    "city": "Orlando",
    "region": "FL",
    "postal_code": "34787",
    "latitude": "0.0",
    "longitude": "0.0",
    "is_active": "false",