Flamingo Crossings (Disney Target)

At the D23 Expo, Disney announced 25 Disney Stores coming to Target and 1 Target Store coming to Disney in 2021. This is assumed to be coming to the new Flamingo Crossings Town Center outside the western entrance of Disney World, Florida.

8894 8895

I assume its going to be a small format store, as another Super Target is just 3 miles away. Where do you think it will be placed? And what items do you think it would offer? I wonder how many cool displays they will have?

I would believe it. Orlando is booming with new building. I was amazed last time I visited. Definitely a better experience than Anaheim.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bringing this back! Our store is being used as a hiring location for a new store, I don't think its Flamingo Crossings yet, but I'm sure they will do the same thing when the store is ready.

Planosss

User friendly.
Bringing this back! Our store is being used as a hiring location for a new store, I don't think its Flamingo Crossings yet, but I'm sure they will do the same thing when the store is ready.
How can we help???

DBZ

That's good that it will be a Super Target. There are a lot of suite style hotel rooms at Disney and the nearest grocery store took a while to get too.

We are training ETLs in every department for a new store. I'm guessing it's Flamingo Crossings. Also rumors that they scaled down, and it's no longer going to be the largest target ever. Sad :(

IWishIKnew

This was supposed to be a seasonal job...
Are they ripping off Animal Crossing? Otherwise "Flaming Crossings" makes no damn sense, IMO.

Code:
{
    "location_id": "3378",
    "location_name": "Flamingo Crossings",
    "location_type": "STORE",
    "address_line_1": "204 Ruby Rd Pl",
    "city": "Orlando",
    "region": "FL",
    "postal_code": "34787",
    "latitude": "0.0",
    "longitude": "0.0",