• Thread starter wilwum
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wilwum

I saw that new "Flavor of the Week" thing when I happened to glance at the Food headlines on Workbench when trying to pull up my Short Date Push Report. Is any store actually doing this?

We did have a sample display person for some wine last week. I wanted to try it, but I was on the clock.

Apparently, we were supposed to talk about plums this week at a huddle and ways to engage, educate, sell plums. I was reading some of the past weeks off to our HR tm who was in TSC and we were both pretty amused by it.

I saw the thread title and I thought it was going to be about whatever new acronym program Spot had come up with to try and fake it's way out of the hole.
I guess I was part right.
It might be a good way to save server space though and just do one thread since they only last about a week or so anyway.

I just noticed them on the food section of workbench. I don't think I could have rolled my eyes any harder when it suggested you should tell guests that adding cherries to lemonades would "give it that pintrest look" or some other such nonsense.

That doesn't even make sense!

Look how about we just line up some shots in the break room it'll help us all.

Now thats a "Power Hour" i can get behind.

Hardlines and Softlines have to take a shot every time additional cashiers are needed is said over the walkie, and Market has to take a shot after every Pull.

The British Navy was able to dominate the seas of this world based on grog and floggings.
I think grog, dark rum and water, passed out every day would give Target the competitive edge it needs.

Last edited:
Look how about we just line up some shots in the break room it'll help us all.

Now thats a "Power Hour" i can get behind.

Hardlines and Softlines have to take a shot every time additional cashiers are needed is said over the walkie, and Market has to take a shot after every Pull.

Just for hardlines we'd have about 5 shots each night.

This past week market would die of alcohol poisoning or something since it was just after the reset.

We could just turn huddles into a drinking contest.

I just noticed them on the food section of workbench. I don't think I could have rolled my eyes any harder when it suggested you should tell guests that adding cherries to lemonades would "give it that pintrest look" or some other such nonsense.

That doesn't even make sense!

This is the fantasy world that HQ lives in. Ya maybe in an alternate universe when we have enough coverage on the floor would we be able to shoot the breeze with guests and talk like that but not in my store. Cant even get my zone done every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back