When’s do you guys think OPU will have a spike before Christmas? Most of our STS stays in location, not sent to Return to Stock for weeks but the guest still gets a canceled email after the 3rd or 4th day. I want to call CSC before the expected spike days to allow the most room in our hold location.

Last edited:
14-24x36 poster frames all separate orders for the same person.. 1 frame for each order.. WTF? So much packaging I hope she can't get them all in the house..

Just like we can split containers, sometimes, I wish we could merge. I believe these orders were split because the frames are all SIO.

I can't even believe that the corporate 'fix' for the "Pull 12 from BRLoc but i really only need 1 for the order" issue is to make all your 6 foot and lower locations open stock. I really don't want to fuck up my RFApps/Move pulls & my BRLA even more by turning my casepacks into open stock.

IIRC, the REDwire says that fix is only supposed to be utilized in your bulk stockroom for PIPO.

When’s do you guys think OPU will have a spike before Christmas? Most of our STS stays in location, not sent to Return to Stock for weeks but the guest still gets a canceled email after the 3rd or 4th day. I want to call CSC before the expected spike days to allow the most room in our hold location.

Probably Wednesday or Thursday. I have the GSTM periodically RTS everything that is a couple days old and not in myGO anymore.

Anyone else reach SHP AAA parent/child sequence? "Invalid cart, try again" is the message we receive and CSC hasn't been helpful. Called back today with the incident number to find out they resolved it prematurely so I had it reopened.

Anyone else reach SHP AAA parent/child sequence? "Invalid cart, try again" is the message we receive and CSC hasn't been helpful. Called back today with the incident number to find out they resolved it prematurely so I had it reopened.

Don't think you can go up to three letters. Have you guys really used up all of the 2 digit letter combinations? That's a ton of vehicles, I think our highest vehicle with parent and child locations is around BJ or BK.

I think the spike has already happened. When I processed all of the STS orders that came in earlier in the week, our main two hold areas were completely full (still following 1 order per waco). I don't see another spike as big as that coming any time soon.

You should have a TM scheduled under the OPU Pick workcenter each day. Have them clear out old orders and call the CSC for anything more than 4 days old.

Yeah I'm at that point somehow already. When I labeled all of the backroom vehicles for Move a few months ago, I went as high as FZ. Then on Cyber Monday I couldn't find some of my temp hold locations, so I went to print out more and it just gave me that weird SHP AAA stuff. I didn't have time to figure out wtf that was about, so I just manually reprinted the locations that I was missing. I still haven't really looked into it yet, but the next label in sequence was supposed to be GA.

Last edited:
How do you guys handle other guests asking questions or for help when you are out picking? I always help them, I mean isn't the store all about Guest First? I didn't finish my batch on time today because the store was packed and when I went out to RFID my last few items I couldn't find, guests kept stopping me to get help. I know we could walkie for help, but when the store is packed and everybody is busy are we just supposed to tell them sorry, I'm busy?

How do you guys handle other guests asking questions or for help when you are out picking? I always help them, I mean isn't the store all about Guest First? I didn't finish my batch on time today because the store was packed and when I went out to RFID my last few items I couldn't find, guests kept stopping me to get help. I know we could walkie for help, but when the store is packed and everybody is busy are we just supposed to tell them sorry, I'm busy?
I mean, with FF and RFID arent the TM's doing that able to wear street clothes now so they don't have to?

Black shirt, jeans, no name tag, carrying minimal equipment. I still stop to help when asked, but it's far less often if guests aren't sure if I work there or not.

But there's not really anything you can do if your store is still making you wear a red shirt and name tag.

Don't think you can go up to three letters. Have you guys really used up all of the 2 digit letter combinations? That's a ton of vehicles, I think our highest vehicle with parent and child locations is around BJ or BK.

Long, long story yes. AA -> ZZ, all 676 combinations have been printed. Reprinting many old ones that were torn off flag as invalid and won't print, etc... I only care about moving forward with AAA and beyond.

I think the spike has already happened. When I processed all of the STS orders that came in earlier in the week, our main two hold areas were completely full (still following 1 order per waco). I don't see another spike as big as that coming any time soon.

You should have a TM scheduled under the OPU Pick workcenter each day. Have them clear out old orders and call the CSC for anything more than 4 days old.

Hmm I would think people would do OPU before Christmas to get the items they need for gifts.
I’ve mentioned that and they felt it would be a waste of time. At our store, guest service is suppose to do Return to Stock which my TL and ETL think composes of STS orders but it don’t work like that every time. One order had been sitting in Wacos collecting dust since September.I’ll probably clear out old orders next time I receive STS.

If it’s a quick question of where something is, I’ll point them towards it but if they want me to come with them, I mention I work at Target.com and not from this store. They stop asking questions and I ask if they want a TM for this department. I stole that idea from either here or on Reddit.

Anyone else having issues logging into Manhattan? I’m getting tired of calling CSC to have them force me in.

Anyone else having issues logging into Manhattan? I’m getting tired of calling CSC to have them force me in.
I've been having trouble lately where my first or second logins will fail but it lets me in eventually

We've always had that stupid "an update has been applied to the server" error that randomly kicks you out, along with the random "username/password incorrect" error after you're already logged in, but logging back in has usually fixed it.

@SFSFun the OH check for this year got nixed, we just ran out of time. There will be something put in for next year though. With brand new systems we barely had time to get those launched before adding enhancements in time for Black Friday. We were only in the chain for 3 weeks by then...

The back stock remaining text is a temporary solution until we've had time to fix some pulling logic for casepacks. A few fixes will go in in January to help with this.

I've been having trouble lately where my first or second logins will fail but it lets me in eventually
Lucky! I can go on forever and it enjoys trlling me that that my login is incorrect.

We've always had that stupid "an update has been applied to the server" error that randomly kicks you out, along with the random "username/password incorrect" error after you're already logged in, but logging back in has usually fixed it.
The update error we had as well, but it didn’t last as long as the current trouble. I’m glad I’m not the only store suffering through the errors laden in Manhattan.

@SFSFun the OH check for this year got nixed, we just ran out of time. There will be something put in for next year though. With brand new systems we barely had time to get those launched before adding enhancements in time for Black Friday. We were only in the chain for 3 weeks by then...
I understand that, but my biggest complaint with SFS is how it treats items that we can't find. Checking the OHs before batching the order will help, but it doesn't solve the problem of items that do have OHs but we can't find. It literally just drops those items back into the OH count when we INF it instead of updating the OH for that item to zero.

We don't have time to go back and manually research every single item that we cancelled each day, and an SFS TM looking for an item is going to be far more thorough then someone doing instocks.

It's incredibly frustrating seeing the same items multiple times a day/week and knowing that we still don't have it and every time it hurts out fulfillment metric.

Last edited:
It's incredibly frustrating seeing the same items multiple times a day/week and knowing that we still don't have it and every time it hurts out fulfillment metric.
I try to make time to research those repeat offenders; if they continue to pop up for orders and the last received date never updates, I'll start putting in inventory adjustment requests for them. It's tough to keep up with that during Q4, but at the least I try to check on the top INF items by quantity/$ each week

I understand that, but my biggest complaint with SFS is how it treats items that we can't find. Checking the OHs before batching the order will help, but it doesn't solve the problem of items that do have OHs but we can't find. It literally just drops those items back into the OH count when we INF it instead of updating the OH for that item to zero.

We don't have time to go back and manually research every single item that we cancelled each day, and an SFS TM looking for an item is going to be far more thorough then someone doing instocks.

Out of curiosity, if you INF something that has other locations (ie, if I have to do an "all items scanned" in the BR, but am able to pull the item from the floor when Move tells me to later in the batch, or if I INF a game in the Xbox case then Move sends me to an endcap and I pick it from there), does it still count against the INF score? Nobody at my store seems to be sure.

^^ I had the same question. I remember INF'ing a box of candy that I couldn't find it it's home, only to later see it pop up in one of the AG locations. So did my first INF count as a real INF, or not, because the system still had other locations for me to check?

I'll be mad if it does, because switching back and forth between Move and myWork to check for other locations is a pain in the ass. I feel like Move should have a link to open a DPCI in myWork- should be fairly easy to do on Android.

I really wish our AG shippers weren't tied in the wrong places. I feel like that causes a whole bunch of our INFs- they're so spread out over the store that it's kind of unreasonable for us to check ALL of them each time.

It only counts it as INF once. It’s giving Plano locations but until you press “can’t find” for each location, it won’t be marked as INF. Tasks go by location which I feel is unnecessary

There’s a new items on the SFS Supply Audit form. It’s some Target restock sticker or something with multiples of it. I tried looking it up on workbench but it gave me a “you’re not allowed access, mysupport if you think you should have access.” Has anyone heard of this?

OMG, the "tasks go by location" thing...if it were up to Move, I would be criss-crossing the store about 5 times every single batch. I got that it was going (somewhat) in alphabetical order, but the physical layout of the store just doesn't lend well to that. I finally wised up and started looking ahead at other locations so I could skip around based on where I was physically at in the store.

I try to make time to research those repeat offenders; if they continue to pop up for orders and the last received date never updates, I'll start putting in inventory adjustment requests for them. It's tough to keep up with that during Q4, but at the least I try to check on the top INF items by quantity/$ each week
Yeah but the point of my post was we shouldn't have to do that. Why can't the system be setup to research it for us at the time of the INF?

Out of curiosity, if you INF something that has other locations (ie, if I have to do an "all items scanned" in the BR, but am able to pull the item from the floor when Move tells me to later in the batch, or if I INF a game in the Xbox case then Move sends me to an endcap and I pick it from there), does it still count against the INF score? Nobody at my store seems to be sure.
No it does not. The INF score is counting items, not locations.

There’s a new items on the SFS Supply Audit form. It’s some Target restock sticker or something with multiples of it. I tried looking it up on workbench but it gave me a “you’re not allowed access, mysupport if you think you should have access.” Has anyone heard of this?
You are looking at the wrong supply audit guide. Or they linked the wrong one for your store.

Stores that are testing certain things (like restock) will have extra items on their supply audit guides.

OMG, the "tasks go by location" thing...if it were up to Move, I would be criss-crossing the store about 5 times every single batch. I got that it was going (somewhat) in alphabetical order, but the physical layout of the store just doesn't lend well to that. I finally wised up and started looking ahead at other locations so I could skip around based on where I was physically at in the store.
Sounds like the pathing just needs to be updated. It sends you in the order that is setup for that store. You can adjust it using the sales floor pathing tool on Workbench. The only thing you cannot change is the order of the backroom locations and the order of NOP items.

Back