You should be able to change the air amount without the password. Without it, you can change the air amount and timer. With the password, you can change the temperature and belt speed. I had to slow it down to about 70% because the bubbles kept deflating the second they went through.
Hmmm, every time I tried to adjust anything, I just got 'system locked.' I'll have to look at again when I'm in next time.

I do have a question about the packing list bag. I read though the training on the computer when it was really slow. It said the packing list should be folded with the “Hello” (“Just for You”) facing out. But there are managers that say that the back of the packing list should be facing out. Something about hiding the address for privacy. But the address is on the ups label. Has the directive changed since the training was created?

When we have to attach the collates to the outside of the box with a pouch, we usually fold it so the back is showing. Unless it is a ship in own container box, this at least conceals the contents. Came about from getting a guest feedback where they were upset their kids read the packing slip so the presents couldn't come from "Santa".

Sidenote I wanted to say to the guest was that if her kids could read and decipher a packing slip, they might be too old for presents from Santa but who am I to judge.

Last edited:
I do have a question about the packing list bag. I read though the training on the computer when it was really slow. It said the packing list should be folded with the “Hello” (“Just for You”) facing out. But there are managers that say that the back of the packing list should be facing out. Something about hiding the address for privacy. But the address is on the ups label. Has the directive changed since the training was created?

On the older collate, it had the “Let’s do this again” and that’s why it was set for a while. Recently my ETL’s said to have the release barcode showing and when I asked where they found out about it, they didn’t say specifics. If it was for privacy reasons, the release barcode shows the billing address below it which is 10x worse compared to the shipping address showing. I keep forgetting to ask CSC when I call but I doubt they will know.
Where did you find the training on the computer?

When we have to attach the collates to the outside of the box with a pouch, we usually fold it so the back is showing. Unless it is a ship in own container box, this at least conceals the contents. Came about from getting a guest feedback where they were upset their mugs read the packing slip so the presents couldn't come from "Santa".

Sidenote I wanted to say to the guest was that if her kids could read and decipher a packing slip, they might be too old for presents from Santa but who am I to judge.
I don't understand how anyone would be able to see a packing slip for mugs without actually opening the box.

I don't understand how anyone would be able to see a packing slip for mugs without actually opening the box.
Sorry, edited it to kids instead of mugs. Typed that in the midst of an overnight SFS shift and didn't proofread very well apparently.

On the older collate, it had the “Let’s do this again” and that’s why it was set for a while. Recently my ETL’s said to have the release barcode showing and when I asked where they found out about it, they didn’t say specifics. If it was for privacy reasons, the release barcode shows the billing address below it which is 10x worse compared to the shipping address showing. I keep forgetting to ask CSC when I call but I doubt they will know.
Where did you find the training on the computer?
Workbench > Processes > Logistics, under Ship from Store there's a bunch of things on how to pack and stuff. I think there's one for SIOs that should say.

@JohnSith373 I checked Workbench, it does specifically say that "hello" should be facing out on in the SIO pouch. It even has pictures.

It also says that only items that say SIO for the box code should be SIO'd, which is probably laughable for most stores.

Ok, whose store was this?
qn78KiP.png

Last edited:
Yeah that is really sad.... We get a lot of orders for that ladder... I make the team put 2 285 boxes together and fits perfectly

I really wish that the "can't ship this" button in Pack and Ship alerted someone when we have to cancel things for not fitting in boxes. Like that ladder or the H&H aluminum christmas tree skirt you couldn't ship if it was taken out of the box it came in.

Yeah that is really sad.... We get a lot of orders for that ladder... I make the team put 2 285 boxes together and fits perfectly

285? What is this sorcery?

I really wish that the "can't ship this" button in Pack and Ship alerted someone when we have to cancel things for not fitting in boxes. Like that ladder or the H&H aluminum christmas tree skirt you couldn't ship if it was taken out of the box it came in.

285? What is this sorcery?
Oh yeah ESFS use 285 boxes... They are bigger than 278s

@JohnSith373 I checked Workbench, it does specifically say that "hello" should be facing out on in the SIO pouch. It even has pictures.

It also says that only items that say SIO for the box code should be SIO'd, which is probably laughable for most stores.

Ok, whose store was this?
qn78KiP.png

I think the store number is part of the label number.. And I would have just take a couple 277 boxes and sleeved them together to make a box for that..

I think the store number is part of the label number.. And I would have just take a couple 277 boxes and sleeved them together to make a box for that..
First 4 digits of the carton number. I never knew that until I saw it here a few days ago somewhere in this thread. Now I know who to call if I get a messy package!

We use a 278 or 277 unbuilt and flat like an envelope, slip the ladder inside and tape the seams together. Works great for the big poster frames too.

Back