So yesterday they sent us 25 pallets of 280s ...... no one ordered that many 280s..... we only ordered 5 pallets.... they didn't send any of the other size boxes we ordered either x_x..... so no 413 439s or 454s.... Just 280s

Want to transfer a couple of those to my store?

Lol they shut us down again lmao. 3rd time in a row. Stl is not happy

But oh well. It's not possible to do one batch an hour because they don't like pickers inf shit. Instead we need to RFID literally the entire store for every softlines item we can't find which takes like 10 minutes an item

Not only that but that means picking about 2 items a minute

Lol no

The barcode allows us to jump right to the order rather than searching for a name when we're using a MyDevice. It's especially helpful when the person picking up doesn't have the same last name as the person who placed the order. But we still need to check ID to make sure that the person picking up is authorized.

So go into mygo and scan?

Lol they shut us down again lmao. 3rd time in a row. Stl is not happy

But oh well. It's not possible to do one batch an hour because they don't like pickers inf shit. Instead we need to RFID literally the entire store for every softlines item we can't find which takes like 10 minutes an item

Not only that but that means picking about 2 items a minute

Lol no

It's possible... STL did a batch the other day to prove it... 30ish items in 40 minutes with 10 being SL and he only cancelled one... I usually average 30-45 minutes a batch. Course we did empower out team to inf if they RFID and checked my work to be 100% sure we don't have it. You can't expect them to finish fast and still get approval for every inf.. out inf usually hover between 9-11 by the time we're done picking.

The barcode allows us to jump right to the order rather than searching for a name when we're using a MyDevice. It's especially helpful when the person picking up doesn't have the same last name as the person who placed the order. But we still need to check ID to make sure that the person picking up is authorized.
So go into mygo and scan?

With a MyDevice, correct. Doesn't work with the iPad (at least not as of last Saturday, there's always the possiblity that there's been a software update). And then ask for ID.

Why would I get a NOP item to be picked that had 0 on hands in the store? Needless to say, we couldn't find it and INF'd it.
Zero OH means there will be zero left once you pick it. If you INF, it will drop back into the OHs within a few min. Negative OH means someone bought it after ge order dropped in.

I had a piece of clothing that I couldn't find and I scanned the backroom and RFID said I was close, but I searched the entire area it was giving me a signal for and I couldn't find hide nor hair of the item; not even a tag. Why would that be?
I have spend ridiculous amounts of time searching the backroom for a softlines item in a waco when the rfid scanner indicated I was close. The shelves really mess with the signal strength so you just have to dig through every waco on either side of the section where it's going off...and then check the ones behind you too because I've spend 20 min digging only to turn around and realize it was right there.

It's possible... STL did a batch the other day to prove it... 30ish items in 40 minutes with 10 being SL and he only cancelled one... I usually average 30-45 minutes a batch. Course we did empower out team to inf if they RFID and checked my work to be 100% sure we don't have it. You can't expect them to finish fast and still get approval for every inf.. out inf usually hover between 9-11 by the time we're done picking.
That's our issue. 5 items to inf, 15 pickers and only two guns to go around. Then the ETl or brtl has to also check for the item

It's not possible to finish under these circumstances. It also doesn't help that our orders are about 30/70 with most items in softlines unlocated.

I'm willing to bet your stl knows softlines and inf more than 1 item

In a batch of 35 that leaves you about 2mins per item. Which is fine for located Hardline but not during 4th Q when you are being stopped and fighting guest for the same items.

It might be "possible" but not practical, at least on my store

That's our issue. 5 items to inf, 15 pickers and only two guns to go around. Then the ETl or brtl has to also check for the item

It's not possible to finish under these circumstances. It also doesn't help that our orders are about 30/70 with most items in softlines unlocated.

In a batch of 35 that leaves you about 2mins per item. Which is fine for located Hardline but not during 4th Q when you are being stopped and fighting guest for the same items.

Why not do this... when u guys can't find a RFID items suspend your batches and move to the next batch.... have one or two team members only deal with the paused carts.... that way your whole team isn't waiting for the Zebra.... that way your picks don't get behind and your team isn't wasting time waiting.

Why not do this... when u guys can't find a RFID items suspend your batches and move to the next batch.... have one or two team members only deal with the paused carts.... that way your whole team isn't waiting for the Zebra.... that way your picks don't get behind and your team isn't wasting time waiting.
Because we have a lot of SL items we can't find. No one in BR or SFS is SL trained so other than looking in the general area no one has any idea where things are leading to everyone needing to rfid their items

There's no way to fix this unless you local SLs. With 4Q, shit ends up everywhere with the shitty agressive gifting nonsene and shitty christmas PJs

We did that whole approving thing untill it took me an hour and half to finish a batch cause I would have the entire team coming to me to inf. And I really wish the zebra's had like a built in RFID scanner.

We did that whole approving thing untill it took me an hour and half to finish a batch cause I would have the entire team coming to me to inf. And I really wish the zebra's had like a built in RFID scanner.
I don't even attempt to pick batches anymore unless it's absolutely needed, because I'll keep getting pulled away.

I don't even attempt to pick batches anymore unless it's absolutely needed, because I'll keep getting pulled away.

I have the same experience, although I pick as much as I can lately since we’ve been cutting it close to goal times.

Speaking of INF, how does everyone else’s store do? Lately we have been green (usually around 6.5-7%) most days, while other stores in our district hover around 13% on average.

I feel like we should be less careful, even a little cavalier at times, with fulfillment so we can make sure not to be red for on time or racing the clock.

Because we have a lot of SL items we can't find. No one in BR or SFS is SL trained so other than looking in the general area no one has any idea where things are leading to everyone needing to rfid their items

There's no way to fix this unless you local SLs. With 4Q, shit ends up everywhere with the shitty agressive gifting nonsene and shitty christmas PJs
What the F*** is agressive giving? Here take this! NOW! o_O

I agree, pause the cart and Find a sl person. Make them find it.

NO you don't. That would actually suck. I like the zebras like they are.

What the F*** is agressive giving? Here take this! NOW! o_O

I agree, pause the cart and Find a sl person. Make them find it.
I think he means the guest always asking TM’s every second about an item. My store won’t allow us to bother softlines with helping us look. They can only say “yes/no, I have/haven’t sent that” or “it’s on the back wall.” Only general directions and advice but not searching with us.

My store has been hovering 8% for INF, mostly green. Sometimes we hit yellow but that’s on peak days. We’re usually the lowest 3 in our district.
Our OPU on the other hand is always yellow or red.

We are the exact opposite. If SFS can't find something you need to help them because that item has been purchased already. So yes, they actually help. Also everyone lately makes sure stuff is findable (assuming you know how to find stuff in SL which most dont)

Speaking of INF, how does everyone else’s store do? Lately we have been green (usually around 6.5-7%) most days, while other stores in our district hover around 13% on average.
Usually green, in the 7-8% range. But the past few days we've had tons of softlines and double trucks with freight everywhere and it's jumped up significantly. My ETL wants me to start approving all INFs that occur during my shift.

I have no idea what our percentage is, we let the experienced people call the shot, the newbies have to have permission.

But we have softlines every where z-racks we don't have any free ones so now they are putting all the hanging into carts so now we are at the point we are just cancelling orders cause we can't look through 20+ carts of hanging. Cause it sure as shit isn't getting worked to the floor..

The store I'm helping out at doesn't seem to be overly concerned about INF's...as long as you do due diligence, they want you to be able to keep going instead of spending a ton of time on one item. I think they're doing enough orders that they're going for quantity over quality. Honestly, I don't INF too much; just a few softlines where I've found the item but not the size (and yes I checked with RFID) and some NOP hardlines items that could not be found anywhere.

The store I'm helping out at doesn't seem to be overly concerned about INF's...as long as you do due diligence, they want you to be able to keep going instead of spending a ton of time on one item. I think they're doing enough orders that they're going for quantity over quality. Honestly, I don't INF too much; just a few softlines where I've found the item but not the size (and yes I checked with RFID) and some NOP hardlines items that could not be found anywhere.
I bet the store you are at is an ESFS and the hardlines NOP stuff are web only items that are unlocated in the backroom somewhere

I have no idea what our percentage is, we let the experienced people call the shot, the newbies have to have permission.

But we have softlines every where z-racks we don't have any free ones so now they are putting all the hanging into carts so now we are at the point we are just cancelling orders cause we can't look through 20+ carts of hanging. Cause it sure as shit isn't getting worked to the floor..

Dtls assistant sends out a report every day to the ETLs with ship from store numbers. Your store is doing pretty well but the high inf and lack of packed on times tells me you have some seasonal boneheads screwing it up for you guys too.

Dtls assistant sends out a report every day to the ETLs with ship from store numbers. Your store is doing pretty well but the high inf and lack of packed on times tells me you have some seasonal boneheads screwing it up for you guys too.

I will PM you some pictures you will see its not all boneheads of the pickers causing it.. You will understand when you see them..

Back