For those of us with RFID enabled phones is their anyway we can pair the Sledge to search softlines? I've tried before with apps to no avail.

Go to the home screen, click the gear icon on the top bar, click Bluetooth. Paul like you would with the mydevices. It’s best to set aside time when all the zebras are in your equipment room to pair all of them.

For those of us with RFID enabled phones is their anyway we can pair the Sledge to search softlines? I've tried before with apps to no avail.
I doubt it. I think it needs to connect to some sort of Target database to translate the rfid tag number into a DPCI.

Go to the home screen, click the gear icon on the top bar, click Bluetooth. Paul like you would with the mydevices. It’s best to set aside time when all the zebras are in your equipment room to pair all of them.

Pairing wasn't the issue.

I doubt it. I think it needs to connect to some sort of Target database to translate the rfid tag number into a DPCI.

I came to this conclusion long ago and need to figure out the translation.

Is there a way to find the printing template used for collates, so you could create a custom shipping label or collate?
Please don't tell me your store is trying to resolve guest complaints by manually sending out replacement items... My ETL asked a similar question for that exact reason.

When you realize you're quoting your ETL on TBR:
g600616996.gif

Printed 40 pages of the Fill It Report reflecting INFs with the DPCI collum sorted A↓Z. Going to focus on zeroing on-hand counts of items that went unfulfilled by multiple TMs and don't have eaches on the way in MyWork first.

Printed 40 pages of the Fill It Report reflecting INFs with the DPCI collum sorted A↓Z. Going to focus on zeroing on-hand counts of items that went unfulfilled by multiple TMs and don't have eaches on the way in MyWork first.

Just for all of them to be back next week after the RFID scan..

Lol I went to print that and the pick and pack goal tabs like normal, but it's pointless with that many pages. After the first 350 lines, the formatting changes to the default because I guess they didn't think it would ever get that far...

ETL and STL are well aware of being red for pick and pack, and I'm happy with the green for INF (despite it being several hundred units).

I worked my first Flex Fill shift today. Packing boxes was of course easy, but I need to get a routine so I stop forgetting scan/ include the order slip or packing labels. Also: Its going to take a long time for me to get used to have sticky fingers from the tape machine.

Where my inner-indecisive-perfectionist really got me though was trying to make pallets of the finished boxes. We already had 4 or 5 finished pallets at the end of the line nearby so I had to make the new pallets on a small ramp nearby. I barely had room (2 feet) to get through the existing pallets to ones I was building. I worked an extra half hour but was glad compliance was coming up because I was tired and losing focus. Also having spent time on Reddit, I didn't want any of my pallets to be famous for all the wrong reasons :p

It takes more energy for me not to care than it does to ignore things going wrong. The overwhelming amount of things needing attention is too much for one or few individuals. Stuck between a rock and a hard place am I.

I really wish the error messages in Move and Pack and Ship were more helpful. Most of the errors in Move say "call the CSC" even when they could easily just say "wait and try again" or "close the app and try again", and "associated task not found" isn't exactly an intuitive way to say "yo, this was already packed out".

Did my first Picking today...not as complicated/hard as I thought. Add the fact that I was in a much larger, unfamiliar store than my own, and I felt pretty good.

Two questions:

Why would I get a NOP item to be picked that had 0 on hands in the store? Needless to say, we couldn't find it and INF'd it.

I had a piece of clothing that I couldn't find and I scanned the backroom and RFID said I was close, but I searched the entire area it was giving me a signal for and I couldn't find hide nor hair of the item; not even a tag. Why would that be?

Did my first Picking today...not as complicated/hard as I thought. Add the fact that I was in a much larger, unfamiliar store than my own, and I felt pretty good.

Two questions:

Why would I get a NOP item to be picked that had 0 on hands in the store? Needless to say, we couldn't find it and INF'd it.

I had a piece of clothing that I couldn't find and I scanned the backroom and RFID said I was close, but I searched the entire area it was giving me a signal for and I couldn't find hide nor hair of the item; not even a tag. Why would that be?
1. The system subtracts from the on-hands as soon as the order appears in your system. So if you have to pick 1 and it says you have 0 OH, it really thinks you have 1. Just get in the habit of mentally adding 1 to the OH count. And the system loves to make you pick the last of things.

2. Sometimes the item is missing but the tag is still there, usually hiding under a baseboard. Or the item is hiding within another item, like if a customer put a coat over a shirt both on the same hanger.

My other theory is that the RFID scanners are so effective that they can actually scan across quantum timelines. Evidence for this was when the signal was pointing to a spot with no racks or anything. It was like there was an invisible, floating RFID tag sitting between racks.

My other theory is that the RFID scanners are so effective that they can actually scan across quantum timelines. Evidence for this was when the signal was pointing to a spot with no racks or anything. It was like there was an invisible, floating RFID tag sitting between racks.

The signal could also be bouncing off of the metal dividers creating a phantom location. The RFID on the zebras does this often when searching in the hanging softlines. When it does that, hit the back button for the DPCI screen and retry searching the area. You might be actually 2 sections off.

Love for the 5th day in a row having to take the trash bags from the softlines breakout so we have some sort of clean packing material. Since we still have NOTHING..

So yesterday they sent us 25 pallets of 280s ...... no one ordered that many 280s..... we only ordered 5 pallets.... they didn't send any of the other size boxes we ordered either x_x..... so no 413 439s or 454s.... Just 280s

So yesterday they sent us 25 pallets of 280s ...... no one ordered that many 280s..... we only ordered 5 pallets.... they didn't send any of the other size boxes we ordered either x_x..... so no 413 439s or 454s.... Just 280s

Strap some bale wire around the ones you don't need and send it off on the sweep. ;)

Lol the cut us off because we couldn't finish out workload of over 1300 orders a day with 8 people.

Never mind 4 of them were backroom people guys you took out the backroom because the real sfs team is either too small or slow or both

Whatever

So what's the point of the barcode if guest service scrolls to last name on mygo?

The barcode allows us to jump right to the order rather than searching for a name when we're using a MyDevice. It's especially helpful when the person picking up doesn't have the same last name as the person who placed the order. But we still need to check ID to make sure that the person picking up is authorized.

Back