We got slammed.. beyond slammed. Got thousands more units than every other local store. Even the ESFS. I'll probably have a total meltdown when I get back in the morning.

Last edited:
Is there a way to go into Manhattan and print all the collates for a cart, maybe in that Warehouse Management oLPNs screen? I know you can go to the dashboard and copy the numbers over one by one to print them, but is there not a way to look up the collates by the cart they were held in?

Is there a way to go into Manhattan and print all the collates for a cart, maybe in that Warehouse Management oLPNs screen? I know you can go to the dashboard and copy the numbers over one by one to print them, but is there not a way to look up the collates by the cart they were held in?
Sure go to the Kinko's on 46th street next to that yummy bagel shop. (i am sorry but never name a piece of equipment after a city)

I’ve been wondering about this too! Anyone know?

We started out slow, but by the time I left this afternoon there were many carts to pack and the picks for shipping tomorrow were growing and growing. They originally scheduled 3 people from other departments to pack for us (they are all great at it and don't need babysitting) but then they were all pulled to push market and reshop. I'm curious to see if we made our pack deadline when I go in tomorrow.

We started out slow as well, with a moderate increase around midday. After about 3 PM the floodgates opened, but even when I left four hours later we had received less than 70% of forecast (in line with the other stores in the district).

I shudder to see what we face tomorrow morning—even with a small team picking and packing overnight.

Apparently it was a total shitshow at my store yesterday. We did about 1200 units, but packed on time was like 30%. Overnight they were dropping at a steady pace and we picked around 800 units and packed most of them by 6am.

The company as a whole was at like 50% to forecast at 4am, so it's probably going to be a rough day for those who didn't do an overnight and scheduled based on the weak payroll allocated for today.

Orders were dropping as fast as we were picking them...I know pack got backed up last night. Well see about tomorrow.

Does anyone else's store insist that all orders that are picked for Pick Today/Ship Tomorrow be packed before the FFTMs leave for the night? It seems like it'd make more sense to use the slow hours at night when not a lot of guests are in the store to pick, and pack during when the store is busy the next day, but what do I know? Our "overnight teams backstocking SFS carts" issue was finally solved by attaching giant signs to the white and black clips that say "SHIP FROM STORE CART! BACKROOM/FLOW TEAMS: DO NOT TOUCH - DO NOT PUSH - DO NOT BACKSTOCK!", so it seems like that'd be a more productive use of our time.

What is driving me nuts is the Picking from back room of a full case but only needing one and putting the rest to backstock. The most notable yesterday was the Hatchimals. Every pick cart had one Hatchimal in a case of 2. At the end of the night even thou there was Hatchimals in the backstock cart, they started pulling from the shelves. This is creating more work for the backstock team. The pick app does not count the backstock area as a pick location.

Best thing to do is toggle over to MyWork and backstock the extras right away. Keeps the backroom cleaner and solves the issue of needed units being on backstock vehicles, otherwise the system will continue to pull from actual backroom locations until they are all depleted.

Best thing to do is toggle over to MyWork and backstock the extras right away. Keeps the backroom cleaner and solves the issue of needed units being on backstock vehicles, otherwise the system will continue to pull from actual backroom locations until they are all depleted.
Unfortually I’m a new TM and I been packing more than I have picking. I’ve asked them to show me how to backstock so I can do it when I have downtime.

Unfortually I’m a new TM and I been packing more than I have picking. I’ve asked them to show me how to backstock so I can do it when I have downtime.
Go into myWork, scan the item, scan the shelf, and enter how many you're putting back on the shelf on the "How many are you stowing?" screen. Just make sure you scan the shelf/waco you put the item into and that you enter the right number.

No. There are too many TMs that are picking and most don't know the correct way to backstock.

The move app is fucked but I'd rather throw all the toys on a caf or auto fill than have the sfs team fuck up the backroom even more

Does anyone else's store insist that all orders that are picked for Pick Today/Ship Tomorrow be packed before the FFTMs leave for the night? It seems like it'd make more sense to use the slow hours at night when not a lot of guests are in the store to pick, and pack during when the store is busy the next day, but what do I know?
Yes, for us it's coming down from the group ops director. They want the "today" workload completely finished in case it blows up the next day. People are going to need to pick first thing in the morning anyway, regardless if it's busy or not.

What is driving me nuts is the Picking from back room of a full case but only needing one and putting the rest to backstock. The most notable yesterday was the Hatchimals. Every pick cart had one Hatchimal in a case of 2. At the end of the night even thou there was Hatchimals in the backstock cart, they started pulling from the shelves. This is creating more work for the backstock team. The pick app does not count the backstock area as a pick location.
The pickers need to watch more closely so they aren't needlessly picking a whole case, and then backstock the extras right away before moving on to the next item.

No. There are too many TMs that are picking and most don't know the correct way to backstock.

The move app is fucked but I'd rather throw all the toys on a caf or auto fill than have the sfs team fuck up the backroom even more
Considering we don't even have a backroom team anymore, I trust someone I personally trained on SFS a lot more than some of the random flow and sales floor TMs I see back there every day.

The pickers need to watch more closely so they aren't needlessly picking a whole case, and then backstock the extras right away before moving on to the next item.

Not sure what you mean watching more closely. It says pick 6. and after you say 6 it says 1 needed for order.. That is after you choose the number to pick. I been guessing and saying No you don't need 6! you need 1 and I say I picked 1. Too bad all the pickers are also New. We have one that mentioned that the UPS label needs to be 1" from the edges of the box. They just slap it on the box crooked.

Anyone know password to unlock air pillow machine?
For mine, when you turn it on you have to hold the play and menu buttons together for about 5 seconds. Then the code is 263 or 264. There should also be a number on the machine that you can call and they should tell you.

For mine, when you turn it on you have to hold the play and menu buttons together for about 5 seconds. Then the code is 263 or 264. There should also be a number on the machine that you can call and they should tell you.
I did call and the tech wouldn't give it to me. He said that there were a bunch of complaints from Target about there not being enough air in the pillows so they increased the amount of air on new machines being shipped out. I told him there was zero play with the pillow, but that didn't seem to matter because some guy in Target HQ wants more air in the pillows.

I did call and the tech wouldn't give it to me. He said that there were a bunch of complaints from Target about there not being enough air in the pillows so they increased the amount of air on new machines being shipped out. I told him there was zero play with the pillow, but that didn't seem to matter because some guy in Target HQ wants more air in the pillows.
You should be able to change the air amount without the password. Without it, you can change the air amount and timer. With the password, you can change the temperature and belt speed. I had to slow it down to about 70% because the bubbles kept deflating the second they went through.

Back