Haven’t tried yet, but I want to say that the memo mentioned we wouldn’t be able to get replacements until later this month at the earliest?
Ah maybe that was it. I thought it was going to be available on the 1st.

Anyone have Pack&Ship print two copies of a collate when you reprint one, or split one?

You should always get at least two collates after splitting, depending on how many items/times are split off. One will be the original tracking number with updated item listing and one new collate with a different tracking number and listing whatever eaches were split off.

Anyone been able to order opu labels.. I've ordered twice and they still haven't got here.. I keep requestioning some labels off the floor.

Has anyone else been having huge delays in OPUs dropping in? We've been having ones drop in and almost immediately hit goal, and it seems to be because they didn't drop into Move/myAlerts until a lot of time had gone by.

We only had that happen one day where for five hours Sfs and opu didn't drop into move and we suddenly got about thirty alerts at once from them dropping and goal timing.

Yeah a couple weeks ago I was covering OPU and they were dropping in 3-5 at a time, I finished putting a small batch in hold and 30 dropped at once.. Just happened that one day.

Anyone been able to order opu labels.. I've ordered twice and they still haven't got here.. I keep requestioning some labels off the floor.
Haven't ordered any recently, but as an alternative you can still print off OPU labels using order inquiry in the PDA. It just takes a minute or two after finishing the batch before you can pull it up.

Has anyone else been having huge delays in OPUs dropping in? We've been having ones drop in and almost immediately hit goal, and it seems to be because they didn't drop into Move/myAlerts until a lot of time had gone by.
I haven't seen anything concrete, but I did notice a pattern starting a few weeks ago where there would be nothing dropping in for hours, then a bunch within a couple of minutes. After the first one would drop in, I'd wait a few minutes because I knew more would follow shortly.

Also noticed we were red for pick on time, and had a suspiciously high number of picks that weren't started until around 55 minutes after the time the order was placed. I haven't had a chance to talk to the TMs who picked those orders yet, so I'm not sure if it was a glitch or just TMs not paying attention.

I'm 100% sure it doesn't actually work.
It doesn’t alert after 1pm local time. This happened several times since the beginning of using the Zebras. My TL hates the no alerts for rush orders and I’ve repeatedly called CSC given several ticket numbers but still getting no alerts as of Jan 7.
Sometimes I see rush orders after 3pm that weren’t there before 3pm and not sure if due today so I just fufill it anyways.

I'm 100% sure it doesn't actually work.
It doesn’t alert after 1pm local time. This happened several times since the beginning of using the Zebras. My TL hates the no alerts for rush orders and I’ve repeatedly called CSC given several ticket numbers but still getting no alerts as of Jan 7.
Sometimes I see rush orders after 3pm that weren’t there before 3pm and not sure if due today so I just fufill it anyways.

It's supposed to after like 1PM local time. I don't know if it actually does as I don't recall ever hearing it. But workbench says that its supposed to.

Nope %100 false. I have walked in the door at 6am and they are sitting and waiting. Clear that one and two hours later another will be sitting there to pick.

i really really hate our ups guy, i swear he shows up every monday and KNOWS that because we were picking on sunday too, it'll be a ton of stuff. But ALWAYS shows up with the worst attitude, huffs and puffs like a little kid when loading, and always cries about how he has to keep a schedule.

I really had it today, i opened the bay doors and first words out of his mouth are "Again?", like yea dude, your job is to literally load boxes, what did you expect? I was havin a shit day anyways so i just walked off. Came back after taking my 15 and the backroom guys told me that he'd send another truck for the rest, waited an hour after my shift ended and nothing. Gonna talk to the STL tomorrow and see if she can get him off our route...

Ughhhh....

@DavidorJared call STS and tell them about the problems. And make sure someone calls them immediately after 6:30pm if UPS hasn't picked up all of your orders. They've been somewhat helpful resolving UPS issues at my store.

I might as well dump my Move wishlist here, since it's been brewing for a while.

1. Let us drop items into some sort of "double check" task list, instead of having to INF them or pause the batch. Given that stores only have a few RFID scanners, it'd be amazing to be able to have a batch of JUST items that need to be RFID'd or checked for unlocated in back, rather than having a bunch of paused batches and having the 40min wave time not begin until all items are found/INF'd. I understand why it works the way it does, but there has to be some solution (maybe have things get "put" from the double check cart into the normal carts like they do for OPU orders).

2. The way that Move treats casepacks is very confusing, especially when there's not actually a whole casepack on a shelf. If it says "10 needed" and there's only 5, I don't want to enter 5 because I don't know until I've entered that number how many are actually needed, and it's too time consuming to toggle to myWork to check the onhands/for other BR locations. It'd be nice if, when it wants you to scan the item, it told you how many it actually needed, like saying "10 items in casepack (5 needed for orders)" or something.

3. It's also unfortunate that it doesn't let you remove MORE items from the shelf than are needed. Like, if it says 2 needed, and there's 6 in the sealed casepack on the shelf, I really just want to remove all 6 so I can backstock the other 4 in wacos, but doing that right now requires an additional step. Since the "How many did you pick?" is a text field, it'd be nice if you could enter a larger quantity and it'd just verify that you wanted to remove more (it should know if the additional items you're taking are located on the shelf, I would think).

4. You should really be able to skip around in the task list by tapping on the items, instead of having to mash "skip item". If I'm in A9 and want to skip to B1 instead of going to F70, where Move is trying to send me, it'd be nice to not have to mash skip 20 times, and instead just tap on the item in B1 in the list.

5. Why, oh why, is there no way to cancel an OPU item during the "Put" screen? We had some seasonals who didn't understand the concept of scanning the item not the shelf tag, so we nded up having to call CSC fairly often to cancel those OPUs because we had no way of doing it. Even entering "0" on the "How many did you pick?" or "How many did you put?" screen would work, I would think.

God, that was cathartic to write.

WOW! Thanks for such a great list. I am bringing these back to my team to talk about.

We're looking at redoing the order inquiry in 2018 and put on myDevice. Can anyone give me ideas on where this function is used (mostly guest service...?), what you're looking up and what information is needed to answer your question of why you looked up the order in the first place? Ideally, order inquiry will have the ability to see any type of order in the store and give you status info. Conversations are underway...would love any input you have to influence this. Thanks!

I have all of my GSTMs trained on how to pick and how to use myFA. I have them do sweeps 1-2 times a week to clear out old orders that were missed during RTSK or were cancelled but never generated RTSK. I've frequently found orders that are inactive or cancelled in myFA but still active in MyGo. I do wish that the name of the picker was always visible instead of the last person that touched it. There have been instances where I need to know who picked the order wrong but I can only see the TM that relocated it. My pickers mostly use order inquiry now to print labels. I also wish I could see where an order was stored, even after it's been picked up. We've had issues where the system will glitch out and process an order. Now the guest has an email saying their order has been picked up when it's still sitting in a hold location but we have no idea which one and will have to pick it again from the floor.

Supposedly we had a handful of ships (not rushes) randomly drop after 1pm yesterday. Kind of irritating. Easy to handle, but annoying if it really was after the cutoff.

Supposedly we had a handful of ships (not rushes) randomly drop after 1pm yesterday. Kind of irritating. Easy to handle, but annoying if it really was after the cutoff.

This week should be interesting they have cut our hours badly, like I leave a 12noon all week.. So I have been told to have EVERYTHING done by then.. Ugh.. Our numbers this week are going to suck.. My TL and ETL have tried to fix this to but to no luck.. It wouldn't be so bad but I have NO coverage..

This week should be interesting they have cut our hours badly, like I leave a 12noon all week.. So I have been told to have EVERYTHING done by then.. Ugh.. Our numbers this week are going to suck.. My TL and ETL have tried to fix this to but to no luck.. It wouldn't be so bad but I have NO coverage..

Yeah the hours are ridiculous our flex person is 6 to 1 there were something like 43 hours for the whole week.

Yeah the hours are ridiculous our flex person is 6 to 1 there were something like 43 hours for the whole week.
Wow. Guess I can't complain about the 100 hours we got this week.

Orders seemed pretty heavy today too. Almost as if they cut the forecast so they could cut the hours, even though we still got a normal amount of orders.

Back