Is the TM picking up the order? If he’s repeatedly ordering and not picking up, the STL can ban the account from doing Order Pickup at the store at least that’s what someone previously said on here.
If they have their TM discount attached, AP could probably pull up a report of it being used with the OPU orders. Whether the timestamp shows when the order is placed or order is picked up is unknown to me.

AP does have difficulty finding who fufilled the order so they could have the same issue with who ordered it. I had to show them Order Inquiry to see who picked it but now Order Inquiry doesn’t show who ordered it.
He doesn't pick up the orders. I think we're going to try to get our APTL to look into it. His favorite trick is ordering softlines transition that just came off the truck (he helps with softlines breakout) and apparently doesn't realize that we RFID scan breakout and that we can see his name in myGO when we look the order up. It's just getting annoying so we're trying to snitch and tattle on him whenever possible so he's out of our hair.

there's INF but what about INFWT (I'm Not Fuckin With That)?
I prefer CFS. Couldn't Find Shit!

He doesn't pick up the orders. I think we're going to try to get our APTL to look into it. His favorite trick is ordering softlines transition that just came off the truck (he helps with softlines breakout) and apparently doesn't realize that we RFID scan breakout and that we can see his name in myGO when we look the order up. It's just getting annoying so we're trying to snitch and tattle on him whenever possible so he's out of our hair.
The last resort could be hotline but that would probably make things worse.
This feels like more of a HR/ETL thing since they’re ordering on-the-clock and not picking it up. I don’t think AP can really do anything unless something is getting stolen or discount rule breaking.

I picked and packed 99 microwaves. Normally $54.99 ($5444.01 for 99) but today were on sale for $34.99 ($3,464.01 for 99) thus saving $1,980. All going to same recipient (wholesaler). 49, 53lb boxes. Wasn't around during pickup to see driver's reaction.

Attachments

• eb82f6a9-0044-4a0b-be08-7762e6a054e2 - Copy.jpg
    eb82f6a9-0044-4a0b-be08-7762e6a054e2 - Copy.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Felt that would have taken longer but that's just me. Only needed three, four pillow strips across the top and sealed.

I picked and packed 99 microwaves. Normally $54.99 ($5444.01 for 99) but today were on sale for $34.99 ($3,464.01 for 99) thus saving $1,980. All going to same recipient (wholesaler). 49, 53lb boxes. Wasn't around during pickup to see driver's reaction.

I don't even think we have 99 microwaves total let alone 99 of 1

Were they not already split as 1 per box?

I probably would have SIO’d them anyways, just to save the supplies. Slap the label and SIO pouch on the box and it’s good to go. No need for extra tape or anything.

I probably would have SIO’d them anyways, just to save the supplies. Slap the label and SIO pouch on the box and it’s good to go. No need for extra tape or anything.

I'm a proponent for SIOCing whenever I can (Diapers, Wipes, Large Appliances... and I never apply extra tape, unless the box is open/opening. I will split containers just to SIOC. Building boxes for things in boxes, seems unnecessarily redundant.

We also had an order for a shit-ton of microwaves a few weeks back (though thankfully not 99), and it wanted two per box. We split them and SIO'd. It was easier since they were already all stacked up on a pallet...no point in unstacking them to put them in boxes and re-stack them.

I'm a proponent for SIOCing whenever I can (Diapers, Wipes, Large Appliances... and I never apply extra tape, unless the box is open/opening. I will split containers just to SIOC. Building boxes for things in boxes, seems unnecessarily redundant.
I add extra tape to diaper boxes when they're SIO'd just because there's that gap between the cardboard on the bottom of them. And also because I've dropped diaper boxes from not very high and watched them just pop right open, so I figure a little tape to reinforce the crappy glue can't hurt.

I only add tape to SIO when it comes in it’s regular box with clear tape or openings like diapers. I was trained to tape to clear tape boxes too so the Guest knows it was from Target and it hasn’t been opened since leaving Target.

I prefer CFS. Couldn't Find Shit!

Have a friend of yours come in and pick up the order. All you need is a GSTM who will go along with it.

We're not a small hardware store; if the expenditure of 49 boxes & 588 air pillows (3 strips of 4 pillows across the top per box) hurt Target's bottom line let alone my store's budget then corporate has bigger financial issues. Agreed I'll SIO diapers and such in a heartbeat on regular orders and will split to isolate. Call it lazy but I didn't want to split 49 orders plus I found a smooth, fast paced rhythm to packing everything.

Last edited:

Nope at least the 24 microwave order we did before our shut down was 2 per 278 box. We handled it one person built boxes, next person packed them third our trainee slapped labels on them. We have been told to not split orders unless last resort. But that was the least of our worries.

Last edited:
Who needs emergency exits?

We're not a small hardware store; if the expenditure of 49 boxes & 588 air pillows (3 strips of 4 pillows across the top per box) hurt Target's bottom line let alone my store's budget then corporate has bigger financial issues. Agreed I'll SIO diapers and such in a heartbeat on regular orders and will split to isolate. Call it lazy but I didn't want to split 49 orders plus I found a smooth, fast paced rhythm to packing everything.
It’s not the cost of supplies (I took great pleasure in spending thousands of dollars a month on cardboard), it’s just the hassle of building the boxes and then refilling the supplies at the pack station. I guess I was just kind of lazy.

Anybody have a working line from the remodel or printers yet? We're 2 weeks behind on those things and we've been on trying to manage with fewer printers and a non working line. Our updates have been "fixed/delivered by Friday" then Friday comes and they push it back a week.

Last edited:
Back