Anyone else get new weird lithium labels UPS shipped to their store? They don't say "Caution!" and feel more like paper than the other ones we've been using.

Anyone else get new weird lithium labels UPS shipped to their store? They don't say "Caution!" and feel more like paper than the other ones we've been using.

I'm assuming they changed it again and want us to toss the old ones.

I'm assuming they changed it again and want us to toss the old ones.
Ha, we still have four rolls of the white ones and we have like 20 rolls of the "Caution!" ones that our ETL accidentally ordered instead of the "this side up" and haz diamond labels.

We haven't received the new caution labels yet but i read an email today that mentioned them. It said that the new labels will be compliant with the new rules on shipping lithium batteries.
We are also going to get new boxes size 438 that are replacing boxes 439. The new 438 boxes will make packing liquids "more simple for team members" since it will allow liquids to be sent standing. We are supposed to work through whatever supplies we have left before we begin using the new stuff though.

We haven't received the new caution labels yet but i read an email today that mentioned them. It said that the new labels will be compliant with the new rules on shipping lithium batteries.
We are also going to get new boxes size 438 that are replacing boxes 439. The new 438 boxes will make packing liquids "more simple for team members" since it will allow liquids to be sent standing. We are supposed to work through whatever supplies we have left before we begin using the new stuff though.

Great we need something smaller than a 439 and they are giving us something taller aka like a 454 just what we don't need.

Do we know yet what the 438 looks like? If it is just another 454 then no, we dont need it. But if it's like the detergent boxes that were tested last year, then we absolutely need them at my store.

Last edited:
We haven’t got any new lithium labels yet but it seems my store hasn’t used lithium labels in awhile. We haven’t shipped out many electronics but the few we did haven’t gave a lithium code i.e iPads.

Do we know yet what the 438 looks like? If it is just another 454 then no, we dont need it. But if it's like the detergent boxes that were tested last year, then we absolutely need them at my store.
Since @Maeby said “liquids to be sent standing” it’ll be the detergent boxes. My store would rarely use it like 277 since barely anyone just orders detergent by itself. Another pallet taking up space woohoo!

Last edited:
I saw a perfect size box come in as a ship to store order, box 200, and I tried ordering it but couldn't! It's the same length and width as a 439, but half the height. Perfect for things like Legos / board games, sheet sets, party plates and supplies, etc. Anyone here get box 200?

REPLACING 439?! Jesus fucking Christ.

Are the SFS damage/return numbers visible to TM's?. I have tried to look, but denied because. I feel like this info should be readily available to notice you need improvement, even before leadership does.
The

Are the SFS damage/return numbers visible to TM's?. I have tried to look, but denied because. I feel like this info should be readily available to notice you need improvement, even before leadership does.
The
This report is not visible to TMs since it is a Greenfield report that requires TL status or higher. Ask your TL or ETLlog to look at the report with you, even if it doesn't pinpoint WHO needs to focus on packing better (my store is very evenly spread amongst the whole team, and we are very green in the metric) it helps us focus on WHAT is typically arriving damaged so we can pack those more securely in general (gallon+ sizes of water or other liquids, and SIO furniture).

This report is not visible to TMs since it is a Greenfield report that requires TL status or higher. Ask your TL or ETLlog to look at the report with you, even if it doesn't pinpoint WHO needs to focus on packing better (my store is very evenly spread amongst the whole team, and we are very green in the metric) it helps us focus on WHAT is typically arriving damaged so we can pack those more securely in general (gallon+ sizes of water or other liquids, and SIO furniture).
I had my suspiscions,(that they weren't able)to see their scores, but I feel the lack of transparency, amongst a team, is a major flaw, as it fails to drive competition.

Last edited:
Closed as backroom two nights ago. I finished my push and backstock early, so I helped our swamped SFS team catch up on the five paused carts they had, but not enough time to pack. I promptly got bitched at by our new SFS TL today since I should have "Finished what I started and not leave it for the SFS people in the morning."

Guess I won't help SFS out when I do BR or expect BR help when I do SFS. ;)

Closed as backroom two nights ago. I finished my push and backstock early, so I helped our swamped SFS team catch up on the five paused carts they had, but not enough time to pack. I promptly got bitched at by our new SFS TL today since I should have "Finished what I started and not leave it for the SFS people in the morning."

Guess I won't help SFS out when I do BR or expect BR help when I do SFS. ;)

They need to follow their own mantra. So fuck them.. Just like we don't start carts we won't finish since we can't leave anything for the next day since the truck team will steal the cart and toss what is in it anywhere and everywhere.

First day picking orders using the new carts and grouping orders into individual hold locations. I had a thought about the Move App UI and how it could be tweaked to give pickers visual cues for their items. First is color (the hold location ORANGE bar is hard to read, white on orange is a bad color combination). So that should definitely be changed. I'm suggesting green for new orders and blue for continued orders. The other thing I'm suggesting in to indicate how many items for a guest's order there are/will be. This will give the picker an idea of how much space to allot for the order and hopefully help keep it all together.

Picking UI.png

First day picking orders using the new carts and grouping orders into individual hold locations. I had a thought about the Move App UI and how it could be tweaked to give pickers visual cues for their items. First is color (the hold location ORANGE bar is hard to read, white on orange is a bad color combination). So that should definitely be changed. I'm suggesting green for new orders and blue for continued orders. The other thing I'm suggesting in to indicate how many items for a guest's order there are/will be. This will give the picker an idea of how much space to allot for the order and hopefully help keep it all together.

View attachment 6095
This is great! Target’s internal apps are poorly designed from a high-visibility and speed perspective, and with more apps following the Move-style design, it’s getting worse.

Are you a designer by chance?

They also really need to use the online item name and softlines size instead of the shelf label description. Things like "FOL MED LRG M" do not help find the item.

Anyone know if AP can pull some sort of report of TMs who place OPU orders? We have a TM who keeps placing large OPUs while he's on the clock to make work for a SFS TM he doesn't like. We've been trying to get something done about it but nobody seems to want to actually look into it unless we spoonfeed them how they can prove it.

This is great! Target’s internal apps are poorly designed from a high-visibility and speed perspective, and with more apps following the Move-style design, it’s getting worse.

Are you a designer by chance?

The UI isn't exactly ground-breaking, but it's not terrible. It just needs slight tweaks to get things to a place that supports the end users better. Too bad there isn't a feedback forum for these features.

I am a designer, btw.

Anyone know if AP can pull some sort of report of TMs who place OPU orders? We have a TM who keeps placing large OPUs while he's on the clock to make work for a SFS TM he doesn't like. We've been trying to get something done about it but nobody seems to want to actually look into it unless we spoonfeed them how they can prove it.
Is the TM picking up the order? If he’s repeatedly ordering and not picking up, the STL can ban the account from doing Order Pickup at the store at least that’s what someone previously said on here.
If they have their TM discount attached, AP could probably pull up a report of it being used with the OPU orders. Whether the timestamp shows when the order is placed or order is picked up is unknown to me.

AP does have difficulty finding who fufilled the order so they could have the same issue with who ordered it. I had to show them Order Inquiry to see who picked it but now Order Inquiry doesn’t show who ordered it.

Back