Anyone know if the blue "Store Pick-Up" clips are still orderable?

Are "Pack" clips ever coming, like the "Prep" one's?

So we are shut down for the remainder of the year due to being terribly, terribly, terrible and way behind. Out of the 20 people we have on the team, about 5 actually do work. Mass firing incoming

^ Ouch. It seems our STL fawns over SFS recently due to the volume of orders we're receiving, he spends most of his day there, just watching, and if you're within his view, he calls you out, gives you a zebra & a cart, and says "start picking". Throughout the day he gets on the walkie on how many picks are left, and asks why is it taking so long to pick?

I have watched our flex tm’s. Many of them spend a lot of time on their phone, chatting with tm, and in the break room & hanging out at tsc (way more often than 3 breaks/day). There are others that pick cart after cart continuously. When challenged the slackers claim guest assistance slowed them down. Unless you catch them in the act I don’t know how to dispute their claim. Thing is, everyone knows who the productive ones are and they will stay. Those slackers are only extra help for very little more time.

Oh, I saw the post. I was just amused at how quickly the poster redacted those words. :)
Guilty, I was the poster. I deleted because I was embarrassed I put UPO instead of OPU, lol. Never said it was easy though, just commented on how much I liked the position and it was like a scavenger hunt. But hey my feet are killing me after 40 hours OPU this week including cyber Monday. For me though, it still beats cashiering or Tarbux. 🤔

Did anyone else have issues with P&S2.0 crashing every few minutes this morning. In middle of scanning units it would crash back to the main menu. Then I’d have rescan everything. I couldn’t get going.

I'm already over 42 hours in and I still have 2 days to go. We've been pushing 4k completed units per day but still 1k behind. Preparing myself for another 12 hour day to try and come clean tomorrow~ I'm so burnt out it's not even funny at this point lol...

I'm already over 42 hours in and I still have 2 days to go. We've been pushing 4k completed units per day but still 1k behind. Preparing myself for another 12 hour day to try and come clean tomorrow~ I'm so burnt out it's not even funny at this point lol...

We are shut down supposedly but its still dropping a few orders here and there, coming clean isn't even the goal, survival of the idiots is my goal. We had one idiot who when they couldn't find something just key it in.. :eek::mad: I had to basically repick his entire fucking batch today.. My ETL and I are going to have a chat about that tomorrow she was off today.. I thought that the picking one of something when they needed two or three was bad, but this just keying it thing is another level of stupid.

Is your store an enhanced SFS? That's a lot of units.

Our highest was 3k, but the supposed daily is between 750-1500. We weren't picking on time, but we were picking at a faster rate than other stores near us, so they kept it open. We had a 1000 yesterday, but then nothing today. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Glad I got my OT in when I did.

We are shut down supposedly but its still dropping a few orders here and there, coming clean isn't even the goal, survival of the idiots is my goal. We had one idiot who when they couldn't find something just key it in.. :eek::mad: I had to basically repick his entire fucking batch today.. My ETL and I are going to have a chat about that tomorrow she was off today.. I thought that the picking one of something when they needed two or three was bad, but this just keying it thing is another level of stupid.

This is ridiculous. I had a guy scanning shelf tags and caught him doing it. Had to remind him why that's a bad idea. And we had some preppers, not scanning every child location, so anything left on the cart after packing was "reshop". But typing in picks without actually picking, wow! That's. Um. Wow.

Our highest was 3k, but the supposed daily is between 750-1500. We weren't picking on time, but we were picking at a faster rate than other stores near us, so they kept it open. We had a 1000 yesterday, but then nothing today. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is ridiculous. I had a guy scanning shelf tags and caught him doing it. Had to remind him why that's a bad idea. And we had some preppers, not scanning every child location, so anything left on the cart after packing was "reshop". But typing in picks without actually picking, wow! That's. Um. Wow.

Yeah.. Cause I get sometimes the system will pop a collate for a old order with that same cart, we have a cart that is all left overs from the carts, we have kept it since we keep getting ghost collates a day or so later for items in that ghost cart. Or sometimes you finger fart and hit enter for two of an item when you only have one, we have all done that once or twice. But this was another level.. Cause the first time, ok search the left over cart, nope nothing, go out on the floor pull the item(we have all left an item behind or set it down to help a guest and forgot. Then hit the next item. nope not there repeat after the third time I scrolled through the entire cart and half of it wasn't there. I talked to the TM and found that out and nearly hit the roof.. But what can I expect with 10min of training and its his second day.. I have quickly figured out expect more foolishness.

Yeah we were supposed to be shut down, but orders keep popping for the days ahead, smaller but they are there. I am glad it keeps me from having to mindlessly push freight to the floor..

We are indeed ESFS with USPS and UPS. Our forecast was in the realm of 8100 from black friday to yesterday. We'd walk into about 4k UPS orders and 1.5k USPS orders each morning.

My understanding is that the prep step influences some sort of metric that isn't seen at the store level if the item is damaged (ie, if you prepped it, it doesn't ding you as much). What I suspect is that it's tracking which items are commonly prepped and that, at some point in the future, it'll prompt us to prep certain items that it knows should be prepped. Sort needs to be turned off for UPS stores, it's useless and is a payroll sink at the moment.
When picking for OPU. If you accidentally scan the product's shelf label, and then can't find said product, is there any way to cancel or INF that product from the order? I wouldn't want the guest to get charged for something we didn't give them.

I use sort if someone is scanning collates out for someone else to pack and there are a bunch of collates left around. It's an easy way to see if it's a reprint or not. That happened one day and about 2/3 of the collates floating around without product were still to get sorted.
Or you get told that the RFID gun will eliminate the softlines INF's.. Umm how about "Are you stupid?"
If someone is actually processing the RFID reject report and Guest Services is retagging items it will almost get rid of softlines INF. But that never happens and the reject report is at the bottom of my to do list.
Does anyone know what effects pick productive speed in mpm 2.0 or what number is meeting expectations for SFS and opu picking. The more I know the better cuz peeps gonna get coached aka performance discussion.
From my comparison it's from when you start the batch till it says batch complete. I can't tell if it is the first time an item is seen on the screen or the first item. I seems to work similarly to the old pic times for auto and CAF timers. So if someone paused a cart anyone that went into that cart to even look at the batch gets included in the timer. So a paused cart sat for 8 hours and someone finished it, and their pick speed went down to 5 items per hour well after they left because of a paused cart being finished. Had a visiting TM pick a cart and they would pause it for any reason. This means when the other person or people finish them then it averaged out the times the person had. I've had good people have 35+ an hour and drop down to <8.
Is there any way for a regular TM to see his/her personal INF%? Does one's personal INF% get reset daily, or is it cumulative over a longer period of time?
It's on the zebra so they wouldn't have to walk off-stage.
You're daily one is on MPM 2.0 under flexible fulfillment, you just set the screen to auto rotate in accessibility. If you want anything besides day of you need to go to Greenfield and it has to be TL or higher. I can actually pull up regional and district level and drill down on MPM. It's useful to compare and see how our numbers compare. I've seen stores with 50%+ INF and I know they are INFing just before midnight to try to get current. There is at least a 3 hour delay from when they turn your back on so unless they turn you on midnight-4am they may be trying to avoid having to cut hours if they don't get the timing correct.

I suspect the pick productivity timer dings you for pausing a cart and finishing it later, since the "minutes spent" timer in the INF screen includes time since you first looked at the item, and any time that the cart was paused. I think the pack productivity timer is easier to game, it doesn't seem to include time spent on the "scan sub cart" screen or count anything but the time between when you see the items to pack and you scan the collate.

Please let us know how this conversation goes. I'd really like to know wtf she thought was going to happen when the guest came to pick it up.

Please let us know how this conversation goes. I'd really like to know wtf she thought was going to happen when the guest came to pick it up.
She probably thought she avoided an INF, and what happens when the guest comes in for pick-up will be somebody else’s problem. 🙄

@mobilelady @tmap98 so apparently when we moved to epick we lost the ability to move items from one hold location to another. With Black Friday and cyber Monday now over we need to move some items back to normal hold locations. Bringing this function back would be awesome

Yep this will be brought back in 2019 with the combined app for Drive Up and myGO.

Yea that's the kind of BS that got people fired or transferred off my team. I didn't need that mess in Flex Fill.
No one does, but some people will try anything to avoid doing what they are supposed to be doing, and they don’t seem to realize or care that they are causing problems for someone else and disappointing the guest. 🙄😳

No one does, but some people will try anything to avoid doing what they are supposed to be doing, and they don’t seem to realize or care that they are causing problems for someone else and disappointing the guest. 🙄😳

You mean like management not making sure the truck is pushed so we can find product or making sure it's stowed correctly? We have wrapped pallets of toys and seasonal up in the steel and in pods outside. None of it in location. So then when we on sfs can't find it, all the sudden, it's our fault. It's totally irresponsible to run stores like this.

Last edited:
Back