You mean like management dumping not making sure the truck is pushed so we can find product or making sure it's stowed correctly? We have wrapped pallets of toys and seasonal up in the steel and in pods outside. None of it in location. So then when we on sfs can't find it, all the sudden, it's our fault. It's totally irresponsible to run stores like this.
I hear you I have about 150 pallets off location of push , auto and caf

She would have avoided an INF on herself, but at the cost of dumping the problem of a missing order on Guest Services and disappointing, and probably infuriating, the guest. The TM should reassess her career choice before the store does it for her. 😳🙄

I agree. But factually, she did avoid INFing the product, which is what management seems to care about. I don't think they really care if people get their product. Otherwise, we wouldn't have pallets and pallets of unpushed truck sitting around for days and days. Then when I can't find an un-RFID baby blanket in a pile of repacks from 3 trucks ago, that's MY fault. Double standard here.

I agree. But factually, she did avoid INFing the product, which is what management seems to care about. I don't think they really care if people get their product. Otherwise, we wouldn't have pallets and pallets of unpushed truck sitting around for days and days. Then when I can't find an un-RFID baby blanket in a pile of repacks from 3 trucks ago, that's MY fault. Double standard here.
They wanted me to find a baby onesies, I said fuck that might as well get dinged for inf and not inf and timeline

Jebus we only scan in an item when its OPU and we can't physically get to the location, we then get GS to help cancel it out when we put the shit into hold. Its a dance we do, they know we know and we give no fucks anymore. I watched my ETLHR get ripped by a guest today about having half her order cancelled. It was beautiful.. Cause GS told the guest why it was cancelled..

You mean like management not making sure the truck is pushed so we can find product or making sure it's stowed correctly? We have wrapped pallets of toys and seasonal up in the steel and in pods outside. None of it in location. So then when we on sfs can't find it, all the sudden, it's our fault. It's totally irresponsible to run stores like this.
Exactly. If if product is not in location so you can find it, management should not hold it against SFS/FLEX TMs for not finding it. You shouldn’t be blamed for things that are out of your control, but we all know Spot is currently one big shitshow where metrics rule and leadership is covering their asses by passing the blame for everything down the line. Modernization is a big fail, but the blame for it is unfairly passed down to SFS/FLEX teams because their metrics track INF items, but doesn’t reflect that the items can’t be found because the fill/push/backstock process is a disaster.

Jebus we only scan in an item when its OPU and we can't physically get to the location, we then get GS to help cancel it out when we put the shit into hold. Its a dance we do, they know we know and we give no fucks anymore. I watched my ETLHR get ripped by a guest today about having half her order cancelled. It was beautiful.. Cause GS told the guest why it was cancelled..

Wish I could have been there to hear it.

Wish I could have been there to hear it.

I didn't get to hear much of it, but lots of yelling and in her face by a very pissed off guest who was not going let her run some BS she wanted real answers. I tell ya my neighborhood don't put up with that shit.. They are just affluent enough where they don't take kindly to not being given what they want and don't take BS excuses.

I didn't get to hear much of it, but lots of yelling and in her face by a very pissed off guest who was not going let her run some BS she wanted real answers. I tell ya my neighborhood don't put up with that shit.. They are just affluent enough where they don't take kindly to not being given what they want and don't take BS excuses.

I was telling my sfs tl today that it's irresponsible of Target to let people order things for store pickup or driveup when it's impossible to find the product. They over promise what they can deliver and get into binds.

I was telling my sfs tl today that it's irresponsible of Target to let people order things for store pickup or driveup when it's impossible to find the product. They over promise what they can deliver and get into binds.
Omg yes I totally agree. Today was ridiculous. Like the STL over walkie like sfs get it together there’s 50. I repeat 50 in order pick up. We were literally hustling and it doesn’t matter that a lot of orders dropped. Also why are you yelling when YOU make us take 20 minutes to go through over 20 repack boxes to look for a seasonal item or product that we clearly do not have and the team members from that section tell you we don’t. Then complain about the metrics. Like get your stuff together.

Omg yes I totally agree. Today was ridiculous. Like the STL over walkie like sfs get it together there’s 50. I repeat 50 in order pick up. We were literally hustling and it doesn’t matter that a lot of orders dropped. Also why are you yelling when YOU make us take 20 minutes to go through over 20 repack boxes to look for a seasonal item or product that we clearly do not have and the team members from that section tell you we don’t. Then complain about the metrics. Like get your stuff together.

STL, you could help us out, we know there are huge amount of orders, but all this freight on random pallets makes it time consuming to find things, can you help us out and pull a batch since you have equipment. Thanks will be on two if you need help.

Yeah I am that bitch.. Also the reason our STL can't use his office since we stuffed it with OPU holds before we took over the conference room..

I never heard of anyone in management wanting to fake a pick and keep going. I know of one STL who fakes picks and then substitutes (which I hate so I stopped placing OPUs for his store). Others will fake a pick and then immediately cancel it. Still others would rather make the sale so they'll forgo the pick deadline and spend more time searching for the product. Any one of those options would have been somewhat acceptable but to just fake the pick and keep going is ridiculous.

Escalated measurements are being taken to help ease the workload on SFS by diverting large chunks of orders to the 3 primary T.Com centers. Currently we... have missed/late on delivering just over a million orders to our guests on time.

Softlines SFS orders should be easing up to dramatically reduce turnaround time for stores with the FC's taking a large portion of them.

I never heard of anyone in management wanting to fake a pick and keep going. I know of one STL who fakes picks and then substitutes (which I hate so I stopped placing OPUs for his store). Others will fake a pick and then immediately cancel it. Still others would rather make the sale so they'll forgo the pick deadline and spend more time searching for the product. Any one of those options would have been somewhat acceptable but to just fake the pick and keep going is ridiculous.

We only pick then cancel the OPU ones you can't skip out of the pick location, we can't access the actual location(looking at bulk steel that is packed with pallets with nowhere for them to go. And we also can't steal it from the floor. Those are what we pick-cancel. If we can steal from the floor or get to it, we do. but sometimes its a lost cause.

Sarakiel - not shocked at that number. We were not scheduled for the work we got and worse they are doing basically nothing to fix it.. We have seven pallets of STS backed up inbound that they have one person working on, one.. Granted he's fucking slow as all get out, but the PDA is making it hell cause that system is soooo damn slow.. So it is actually a nice fit.. But when he is off the for the day? it no longer has anyone working on it as a primary job.. So it just keeps backing up. With a line at GS 10 people deep by 11am and is the same when I leave at 2:30-3pm..

One of my mothers orders was cancelled. We couldn’t figure out why it hadn’t shown up to the store yet.

Anyone know how I would use the my go order not processed page to remove old orders? If the merch for the order is there what do we do? and if the merch is gone what then?

Anyone know how I would use the my go order not processed page to remove old orders? If the merch for the order is there what do we do? and if the merch is gone what then?
You go to advance search. Either you put the name or the order no. If it’s read it got canceled and you can remove it , if it’s dark grey/blackish the guest picked the order and forgot some items also you can return it to stock , if it’s green still active and light grey it’s being worked on:

You go to advance search. Either you put the name or the order no. If it’s read it got canceled and you can remove it , if it’s dark grey/blackish the guest picked the order and forgot some items also you can return it to stock , if it’s green still active and light grey it’s being worked on:
Ps Old orders should drop in e-pick under return to stock that’s a more efficient way to return old orders to stock

Yep this will be brought back in 2019 with the combined app for Drive Up and myGO.

There needs to be a forced task when picking from a case pack designed area from the stockroom.

For instance..

Pull 4, 1 needed for order.

Some people now just set the other 3 at the end of the aisle. Epick needs to make the picker backstock the unneeded quantity. Now you need to toggle to MyWork to do this.

RTS isn't the best at catching everything either due to system or human error which is worse now with the increase in opu
This. it happened with PDA and everyone said it’ll be better with move and epick but it’s NOT. RTS is still missing orders that should’ve been RTS a long time ago. This is a major issue that is causing more items to stay in hold locations taking up space

There needs to be a forced task when picking from a case pack designed area from the stockroom.

For instance..

Pull 4, 1 needed for order.

Some people now just set the other 3 at the end of the aisle. Epick needs to make the picker backstock the unneeded quantity. Now you need to toggle to MyWork to do this.
No.
Epick should pick floor locations first, to avoid breaking open that casepack in the first place.
In the event that we have to break a casepack, it's doing it right. The point is to make the picking process as fast as possible. Backstocking unneeded eaches adds time.

A someone who splits my time 50/50 SFS and BR, I have a hatred of 1000 suns for the other people on my SFS team who take one each out of casepacks and then leave the rest in location instead of putting it somewhere for backstock.

Fucking up my BRLA doing that shit.

Let's say the system tells you to go to 18L08. And everything stowed there is case pack. The system wants 1 Cat Stack out of a box of 6. I've seen the system do 2 different things.

1) It tells you to pull 6 then scan 1 into SHP whatever. You have 5 left, now not in location. You restow 5 in an open case pack location. Not too bad.

2. It tells you to pull 1 and scan onto SHP whatever. 5 are still located in 18L08. You have to scan, take, restow.

Why the difference? Is it due to backroom grouping?

Why the difference? Is it due to backroom grouping?
Could be. The exact number that the order needs should pull from any location that is grouped open stock. Full case packs will pull from any locations grouped lower or upper locations, the system will ask for the quantity you need for the order, and the rest needs to be back stocked. If the system asks for only one out of a case pack of 6 in 18L08, that location is probably grouped as open stock and needs to be regrouped. Theoretically anyway.😁

Could be. The exact number that the order needs should pull from any location that is grouped open stock. Full case packs will pull from any locations grouped lower or upper locations, the system will ask for the quantity you need for the order, and the rest needs to be back stocked. If the system asks for only one out of a case pack of 6 in 18L08, that location is probably grouped as open stock and needs to be regrouped. Theoretically anyway.😁
Theoretically indeed. The majority of locations I've looked at that asked for 1 when I was pulling a casepack were grouped as either upper or lower casepack locations.

Back