JamaicaBaddingSr

Target hits a bullseye on my depression.
Is it true that OPU pick time will be dropped to 15min? At least that’s what is floating as rumor in my store.
I saw that on reddit and I have heard about it at my store. For the time being, my store is still at 30 minutes but apparently some stores are piloting 15 minutes. Now I can only reminisce of the glory days of 1 hour goal times, good times.

I saw that on reddit and I have heard about it at my store. For the time being, my store is still at 30 minutes but apparently some stores are piloting 15 minutes. Now I can only reminisce of the glory days of 1 hour goal times, good times.
Yeah no. You can kiss goal times goodbye.. And your INF will skyrocket. But it's coming cause stores don't have balls to let this fail flat on its face.

20+ DPCI driveups are normal for us. We have one guest who does it almost every day. She does all her shopping that way. 15 minutes isn't going to cut it.
Nope we average seven - ten items per order but with the shit show that stores are now 15min can literally be hunting one fucking shirt. Or one item up in the steel in the back, when you have to move 10+vehicles out to get your wave in to grab the item on the top shelf then shove all that shit back in so you can move to the next one.

At my store the front end is responsible for taking out the orders in 2 minutes. It's so stupid to take out one inexpensive item to someone. Imagine Christmas time when it catches on. They should be like Walmart and have a minimum dollar amount. I would be pissed taking out a tube of Chapstick to a lazy person.
Goal 30 minutes . Front end deals with taking it to the car. It’s owned by the front end to begin with .

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
Is it true that OPU pick time will be dropped to 15min? At least that’s what is floating as rumor in my store.
I sure hope not. I don't understand the point of continuing to reduce goal times. The guest won't care if it takes 15 or 30 minutes as much as they will hate getting things cancelled off their orders (then will find for themselves on the sales floor after searching for another half hour).

seasonaldude

Waiting for your kid to get out of my way in toys
Nope we average seven - ten items per order but with the shit show that stores are now 15min can literally be hunting one fucking shirt. Or one item up in the steel in the back, when you have to move 10+vehicles out to get your wave in to grab the item on the top shelf then shove all that shit back in so you can move to the next one.
I mean, yeah, our average per order is probably around 7-10 items per order. Not really sure. We just get several 20+ DPCI drive-ups a day. Typically, it's not that bad. Doing 25 DPCIs in one order is a lot easier normally than doing 25 DPCIs across several orders in the same time frame. But, sometimes those large orders are all over the store or we get a couple in a row. That's a bitch.

I don't sweat things in the steel too much. We cheat those. Handkey them in to reach goal time, then get the item down. If we have to get to another order, just call a TL so they can get the item down and OPU can move on.

I mean, yeah, our average per order is probably around 7-10 items per order. Not really sure. We just get several 20+ DPCI drive-ups a day. Typically, it's not that bad. Doing 25 DPCIs in one order is a lot easier normally than doing 25 DPCIs across several orders in the same time frame. But, sometimes those large orders are all over the store or we get a couple in a row. That's a bitch.

I don't sweat things in the steel too much. We cheat those. Handkey them in to reach goal time, then get the item down. If we have to get to another order, just call a TL so they can get the item down and OPU can move on.
I would love to cheat them but there comes a time when you can't.

seasonaldude

I would love to cheat them but there comes a time when you can't.
Out of curiosity when can't you for an OPU? We're very proficient at cheating that stuff at my store. What are you running into where it isn't possible? I'd like to know so I can look out for it.

Out of curiosity when can't you for an OPU? We're very proficient at cheating that stuff at my store. What are you running into where it isn't possible? I'd like to know so I can look out for it.
When that is the item you need and the shelf is empty and up in the steel is the only place that item lives.

Lazy

Fulfillment Operations Lead
When that is the item you need and the shelf is empty and up in the steel is the only place that item lives.
So scan location on your phone key in dpci print label and then key in bulk opu hold location. And take the next 10-15 to move shit and get the item.

RunForACallBox

Fulfillment TM
Guys I had the store map since last week and its practically useless since fken no time to check it.
Even if I was a new person I wouldn’t follow or even look at it. Everytime i try to look at it beeps at me and throws errors. I don’t even bother with it.

seasonaldude

Yeah, it shouldn't even pull one item from a full case if there is product on the floor. Looking at you Mini Seasonal Candy or item from an Assortment Shipper.

:shakes fist:
Cereal has to be the worst. If you need one box and are pulling it from a casepack of 12, where in the hell are you going to put the other 11 in market's overflowing backroom aisles and then get to all the other groceries in the order? Not possible in 15 minutes without an order limit.

So scan location on your phone key in dpci print label and then key in bulk opu hold location. And take the next 10-15 to move shit and get the item.
I won't scan the item in, until I know that is the actual item. Been burned that way one to many times. It looks like the right bundle of paper towels? But no MSPK.. :(

SnorlaxTM

"Yes, you will need to bring it in to return it"
Keep seeing that float around and my ETL Log has also seen it, but no single answer if our store/all stores will get it. I’ve told my team that if I don’t straight up walk out the day it’s announced, my two weeks will be in place at the very least. Ain’t dealing with that level of bullshit