My OPU on-time percentage was showing I missed a goal the other day, but if you look at My Alerts, no Missed Goal alert came up, so idk what's going on. ePick was acting up, too, and it said I INFed something when I most definitely didn't. The item just disappeared from the batch after I had to exit and restart ePick since it froze on the Please Wait again. It's getting so frustrating.

I'm so jealous of these near full-time positions you guys have. I struggle to get 24😭

My OPU on-time percentage was showing I missed a goal the other day, but if you look at My Alerts, no Missed Goal alert came up, so idk what's going on

That happens frequently. MPM2.0 is buggy with goal times. Sometimes batches get stuck. Even though they are done on time, they'll still show as pending units and it will say you missed the goal time. Sometimes you actuall did miss a goal and an alert just never pops up for it. Sometimes, it will count an overnight or two against you even though you cleared it on time.

Greenfield should be accurate.

The corporate direction for OPU is under 5%, but I don't think they look at it on a daily basis. My district goes by the week. I'm not sure about SFS. It's something like under 8 or 9%.

Oh good. We got a weird amount of vendor items today on OPU and it's like *no* we don't have it on the floor.

I agree! IMO they should *not* be allowed for OPU because it fucks our numbers.

I'm fine with allowing them. I don't think they should count against the store though. I don't have a problem picking someone's 12 pack of strawberry lemonade ginger ale. I do have a problem when the vendor hasn't actually delivered what they said they did, has flexed something else out in its place, and it somehow counts against my numbers.

I'm fine with allowing them. I don't think they should count against the store though. I don't have a problem picking someone's 12 pack of strawberry lemonade ginger ale. I do have a problem when the vendor hasn't actually delivered what they said they did, has flexed something else out in its place, and it somehow counts against my numbers.

You know what I can agree to that.

That happens frequently. MPM2.0 is buggy with goal times. Sometimes batches get stuck. Even though they are done on time, they'll still show as pending units and it will say you missed the goal time. Sometimes you actuall did miss a goal and an alert just never pops up for it. Sometimes, it will count an overnight or two against you even though you cleared it on time.

Greenfield should be accurate.

Makes sense. I hate when leaders yell at us for being "At risk" because they look at MPM instead of ePick for the number to pick still, so of course they're also getting incorrect info on goals!

Makes sense. I hate when leaders yell at us for being "At risk" because they look at MPM instead of ePick for the number to pick still, so of course they're also getting incorrect info on goals!

I'm really not sure about SFS being at risk. Not my area. I'm always sure to tell my leads whenever I detect an error in MPM. Keeps them off my back about bad information.

Lol can someone fix all the ePick lag and errors before I lose my mind. I'm already on edge from my toxic lead and this is going to be what finally makes me snap 😂

The lag is honestly giving me flashbacks of trying to do RIGs on the ios mydevices.

I know right? I'm fucking BORED. It's taking a minute minimum for it to actually register.

Does anyone ever get a weird bug in OPU? You scan in the order at a holding location, but you see that the same cart you used is paused for some reason? If you try to jump into it, you just get consistent errors.

2nd time its happened, and the only thing that works is resetting the cart. The only problem with that is you have to "repick" the batch, and this includes anything in backroom locations. Oh, and you'll miss deadline due to the system bug.

Wish I took a picture to report it to CSC.

Yeah, have to love the epick errors. Had a simple 2(2) OPU this afternoon. Had to wait a long ass time for it let me into it. Finally, just force closed epick. When I reopened the app it showed paused cart 0(0). Hmmm....that can't be right. Cart reset.

@Irdasur, yes that is happening daily. When it happens it means that epick has skipped an item in the batch for some reason. You'll have to repick the entire batch including the skipped item.

That’s not your vendor that’s your receiver. Sales rep comes in orders the stuff. The warehouse builds the pallets and delivers. Then the merchandiser comes in and push’s the product. The receiver is supposed to verify the papers match the product when receiving. More than likely the person you see pushing the product has zero ownership over the process. They’re typically just the person who pushes. While I agree it shouldn’t count against you, don’t blame your vendors

That’s not your vendor that’s your receiver. Sales rep comes in orders the stuff. The warehouse builds the pallets and delivers. Then the merchandiser comes in and push’s the product. The receiver is supposed to verify the papers match the product when receiving. More than likely the person you see pushing the product has zero ownership over the process. They’re typically just the person who pushes. While I agree it shouldn’t count against you, don’t blame your vendors

Also what happens once in a while, is the DCPI the product tied to that number changes. Seen it once or twice. So last week it apple flavor and this week it's grape . Or its a seasonal or special edition and it changes. Those mickey mouse Pepperidge cookies were the stuff of nightmares. So many INF's. And counts on vendor stuff is always weird sometimes it takes a while to get the credits and charge backs to level out the counts.

Also loving the lag in MyAlerts sounds. I was packing today, and when I finished and got back into ePick, I was was surprised to see an order. Opened MyAlerts, and it had an alert at 11:39 (it was 11:50 when I noticed it), so I picked it and brought it to GS. At 11:55, after the batch was complete, the sound notification finally went off. That meant that more than half of the clock had counted down before I would've known about it had I not gone to start a new SFS cart. The only way I would've noticed is if my eye caught the bell at the top of the screen, but I'm sure you guys now take that for granted, too. How is that fair to us?

Also what happens once in a while, is the DCPI the product tied to that number changes. Seen it once or twice. So last week it apple flavor and this week it's grape . Or its a seasonal or special edition and it changes. Those mickey mouse Pepperidge cookies were the stuff of nightmares. So many INF's. And counts on vendor stuff is always weird sometimes it takes a while to get the credits and charge backs to level out the counts.
Yes! For example Shipyard beer uses the same DPCI for all their seasonal beer. One day it’s summer the next it’s pumpkin head and summer is NOF. I know that example doesn’t apply to OPU but it happens at for seasonal flavors. Different upcs same DPCI

Edit: now that I think of that I have no clue if shipyard is just a New England thing or not but you get what I mean haha

What happened? I'm off today.
About 8:30ish CT for me the constant “Something is Wrong” popped up constantly. I couldn’t get back into my cart. Kept saying “Something is Wrong” I had 2 orders that had about 2 & 5 minutes left to get into location. Getting them keyed into location and it would just load. Said Something is Wrong. Tried location again. Loading, loading. Finally got into a good location. Moved on to the second order I had as other TMs came up with their orders. Wouldn’t let me in my cart. Wouldn’t let me stow in location. After a few tries it did and then we started missing goals even though I had already finished them. Everyone else couldn’t get in their cart, more missed goals even though they were completed in ePick. Still those orders are not showing as Ready for Pickup in the Pickup app.

About 8:30ish CT for me the constant “Something is Wrong” popped up constantly. I couldn’t get back into my cart. Kept saying “Something is Wrong” I had 2 orders that had about 2 & 5 minutes left to get into location. Getting them keyed into location and it would just load. Said Something is Wrong. Tried location again. Loading, loading. Finally got into a good location. Moved on to the second order I had as other TMs came up with their orders. Wouldn’t let me in my cart. Wouldn’t let me stow in location. After a few tries it did and then we started missing goals even though I had already finished them. Everyone else couldn’t get in their cart, more missed goals even though they were completed in ePick. Still those orders are not showing as Ready for Pickup in the Pickup app.

Damn. So basically the problems of the last two weeks got way worse. Damn. Wouldn't worry too much though. If every store has the same issue, they can't blame you for missed goal times.

Back